Chapter 17- the run away

While everybody was asleep, Stella was awake plotting on a way to get out. She also started planning on how she was going to prove Michael was alive.

She heard on the news that there was going to be a live show in 2 months, somewhere close to where she lived. She walked up to where the desk was and took out the notebook that is given to everyone to write down how they were feeling. she began her first step on getting out.

"The morning guards are very lazy in the morning I could easily sneak past them. I will try staying low so the cameras won't spot me." Stella thought. While planning out her way of getting out. She also remembered she needed a car. "I could steal one of the cook's car keys."

She went to bed to get ready for tomorrow while trying to sleep she tried dreaming up Jackie and remember the good times. The time where she and Jackie we're cuddling, the times Jackie and her were watching TV, and just the good times.

The next day Stella went into the kitchen first thing. She saw a hook where the cook's keys belong. There was a jiggle on the door Stella hid away so no one could see her. The cook unlocked the door and placed his keys onto the hook and went into the bathroom.

Stella grabbed the keys and ran out of the kitchen, into the cafeteria, then the hall, and then hid behind the hole in the wall that led to nothing.

She heard about the rumors the officers were talking about and most of them were about her. The officers were walking towards Stella - Stella took both of the officers down by Elbowing one in the face. The other one she punched in the nose leaving blood dripping from his face then punched his throat. She took the taser from the officer then tased them both. She put the two knocked out officers in the storage room.

Stella dipped and ran into the parking lot she started pressing on to the button to find the car and drive away.

Stella found a nice hotel to stay at for a while to find Michael. She knew Michael was going to be hard to find. She took her cell phone out of her pocket and tried getting some Wi-Fi. she had several missed phone calls from Chloe and Jackie.

There were about 80 voicemails from both of them.

She was thinking that they were going to yell at her and that's what most of the voicemails were about, but then she started to listen to them and they weren't even about that. Most of them were about how Jackie missed her and loved her and wished for the best for her. Chloe's was about how she got a promotion and that shoes helping out for Stella's business while she was in the hospital. She decided to text both Chloe and Jackie about how she is out of the mental hospital but she wasn't going to tell them where she was for police reasons. She also told them that she wasn't at the hospital for long and that she was at a medical hospital for 5 months.

Almost immediately she got a text from Jackie saying how he loves her and that he wishes he could take care of her and that he misses her.

it took about 20 minutes to get a text from Chloe she talked about how good the business is and how she misses her and needs her in her life because something bad happened. She had gotten fired from her old job and that she was using the company for money.

Stella texted Chloe letting her know that it was all right that she needed the money and it was completely fine to her.