Chapter 9 baby daddy pt 2

The day after Stella and Chloe had their time together. Having coffee at their favorite coffee place. Stella knew she had to tell Jackie about the kid in her stomach. Although she didn't even know if she wants to keep the kid.
   Stella was working on a plan on telling Jackie about it. Every idea she had in her head sounded horrible to her. She decided to tell him through text because it would be easier for her.
    Every time she put a text in she would just delete it and throw her phone on her bed in distraught. She couldn't do it because it hurt her saying it. She was even hurt for having the idea of abortion in her head.
   She was having a mental breakdown and then suddenly she started seeing white then moments later it was all black.
    Jackie came over to Stella's house. He knocked on the door, there was no answer, so he pulled out his phone to call Stella and tell her something. He was very blunt about it. Then he told her to call him back as he left her apartment.
    Chloe then came over and knocked on her door. There was no answer, so then she started yelling at Stella through the door.
   "I know you're in there because your location is on. Open up now please."
    Still was no answer so Chloe used her key to open the door. She looked for Stella all around her apartment. She finally went into her bedroom and saw Stella on the bed not moving.
   Chloe started panicking and pulled out her phone and phoned 911. She then started yelling at her friend to wake up.
    Half an hour or so, the ambulance showed up and picked up Stella and strapped her to a mobile bed. Chloe couldn't stop crying as she saw her friend in pain and not moving.
    "What if I never came over? Would she be dead right now? Would she still be here?" The questions piled up in her head and made her shake.
   She needed a break from it all. She was hovering over Stella and saw her friend hurting and started crying again.
    Hours later Stella woke up, screaming in pain. Her scream filled the room. Chloe then hugged her friend as tight as possible while still crying.
   Stella then stopped her screaming and then asked "why am I in so much pain?"
  "Because they took your child out of you," Stella said over her tears.
   "Are you being for real?" Stella said crying because of the pain she was feeling in her abdomen and in her heart. Although she did want abortion at one point she didn't want to go through it.
    "You would've died so they took your baby," Chloe said.
    "How am I going to tell Jackie? God, he never knew about the kid." Stella asked.
   "I mean you don't have to tell him now if you think about it," Chloe said.
    "I should though, he should know he was going to be a father."
    "That's up to you boo."
   "Get my phone and I'll text him."
    Chloe gave Stella's phone to her and then she texted Jackie.
    An hour later Jackie entered the room, looking at Stella and Chloe, and saw both of them in pain.
    "I had a child but now I don't?" Jackie asked.
    "Yes, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you I tried to."
    "I'm just glad you're not hurt."
    Moments later a cop came into the room and put handcuffs on Stella's arm and on the bed.
    "Stella you are going to a mental hospital/jail for the murder of your child. You should've stopped taking those drugs. We found out you have been cheating those tests."
   Both Jackie and Chloe were mad at Stella and also felt so bad. While Stella started shaking about what had just happened.