Chapter 11 Mjs POV

"I swear to God that woman is crazy. If she knew the horrible shit I go through on a daily basis. If only everybody knew, life would be easier to handle. I guess now I have to wait for Jackie to come over here so I can talk to him." Micheal thought.

He waited for his brother to get out of the room. It took about a couple of hours. Micheal thought about his life and why he would just end his career by pretending all of this. He then started thinking about his family and how much it must've been for them. They had to go through all of his bullshit. He also then started thinking about his dead niece from Stella. He wasn't so sure if he should help.

"What am I supposed to say to Jackie? How do I help Stella?"

A nurse and Jackie both came out of the room and started talking. Jackie then walked over to his brother.

"Hey, we can go now," Jackie said. He had sorrow all over his face.

"No, we can't. I need to talk to you about your girlfriend." Micheal said.

"What about her? She killed my child and didn't tell me about the kid." Jackie said with anger.

"Listen she didn't know she was even pregnant until it was too late. She also tried to stop taking the pills. It's also your fault you didn't bother asking her questions such as, do you have a mental disability? She also doesn't know about yours now does she? You need to go to the mental hospital more than she does." Micheal said.

Jackie had so much guilt he didn't know what to think. He began thinking about how he was just treating her. He began to cry which then began to ugly sobbing.

"I need to go help her. I'm a terrible guy. I need to go back into that room and apologize. I'll be right back.

Micheal watched Jackie walk back into the room. He tried to keep a tear coming from his eye. Micheal was just as depressed as everybody else. He knew Jackie was hurt because he never saw him cry.

Jackie wiped his tears away and stayed in the room for an overnight to watch over Stella.

Stella and Chloe fell asleep while Jackie watched for the night. Micheal then came into the room and started talking to his brother.

"We will get through this, together," Micheal said.

"Like always. Now and forever right?" Jackie asked

Micheal nodded his head to agree. Micheal then fell asleep on his brother and then hours later Jackie fell asleep.