Chapter 4 The Date

Stella had watched outside the window throughout the car ride. Trying to see maybe if Micheal was sitting around or walking around. There was no sign of him. Jackie had gotten suspicious with Stella.

   "What are you looking for?" Asked Jackie

   "Nothing just looking out the window. Hey, have you ever notice how beautiful the world can be. The trees, the flowers, the grass. It's all so pretty. I love nature." Stella said to get him off her back.

   They made it to Applebees and it was fully packed they had to park on a street over. They went into the building and were told it would be an hour wait and they said they were willing to wait. They went out of the building and went on a stroll for an hour getting to know each other.

   "You said your last name was Jackson correct?" Stella asked.

  "That's correct"

   "Are you by chance related to Michael Jackson?"

   "Nah, he's too cool to be my brother or family. Maybe we might have some type of blood relation but not family." He said nervously

   Stella didn't believe him for a second, but she continued with it.

Beep Beep

   The timer went off so they went back to Applebees for their dinner.

   The waitress was really nice to both of them and had even joked around with them during their dinner. She was gonna get a big tip from both Stella and Jackie.

   Stella ordered a burger with a side of fries and a baked potato. Jackie had salad and juice.

   "Not hungry? Even though you asked me to come to dinner and we had to wait an hour? Why so little of a dinner?" Stella asked.

   "My body can't handle a lot of food it will come right back out." He replied.

   "Oh," Stella said.

  After their dinner, Jackie drove Stella back home.

   "Thank you for the good time,  Chloe," Jackie replied.

   "Hey I gave you the wrong name, my name actually is Stella. My friend's name is Chloe and that's the name I used on the card."

  "Why?" Jackie asked.

   "Didn't know if I could trust you with my identity." She replied.

   "Can you trust me now?"

   "I told you my real name now so yeah I can."

   "Well, goodnight Stella."

  "Goodnight"

   Jackie kissed Stella on the cheek and then left.

   Stella went into her room and tried to remember about last night about Micheal.

   "That had to be his brother right?"

   Stella googled Micheal Jackson's siblings and behold Jackie was there and it had a picture of him to prove it.

   "That liar! I'll call him up tomorrow to solve this situation. Why would he lie? Maybe he's covering up the fact his brother is still alive! Oh, I will be so happy!"

  Stella went to bed and set a timer so she can get ready for work.