unORDINARY Me Chapter 18

Christopher's POV

There was something squeaking or sneezing as I woke up. At first I thought it was in my head so I stuck both index fingers in both ears and wiggled them violently, but the sound was still there so I looked around my room to see what was making that noise... The sound was familiar, I felt like I had heard it before. Then I looked by my pillow and saw my phone... And everything that happened last night came rushing back to me.

"We fell asleep on the phone. " I groaned as I shoved my face in my hands. Then another realization hit me. I moved my right arm... I just looked at my arm thinking that this was a dream and as if I was trying to surprise my self I jerked my arm forward and sat there...

"FINALLY!!! " I yelled as I jumped up on my knees and started dancing around.

"I'm guessing there's good news? "

"Woah! " I jumped at the sudden noise and turned around to see a smiling Ms. Ally. I laughed and climbed off the bed.

"Look!! " I said as I started swinging my right arm everywhere. "My arm is working again." She just kept laughing as she made me stop swinging my arm.

"Alright alright stop before you break it again. " I stopped right once she said that, I could not loose use of my right arm again. "I'm gonna go make some eggs and bacon, do you want some? " She said as she started walking out the door. I was gonna answer normally but I wanted to test out her powers so I decided to whisper my answer as quiet as I could.

"Yes ma'am. " I just waited to see what would happen.

"If you trying to see if I can hear you, just letting you know... I CAN! " I heard her say. I just started laughing and jumped back on my bed, today was looking better already.

"Hello? " I froze at the sudden voice and remembered that Tera was still on the phone, oh no I probably woke her up with my loud mouth. "Hey Tera, how'd you sleep? " I said as I scratched the back of my neck. "Well I WAS sleeping pretty good before you screamed ' FINALLY!!! ' In my ear" I heard her stretch and yawn as she said that sentence, why was everything she did so cute? I chuckled.

"Oh yeah hehe sorry about that, I was just happy that I could move my arm again. " I said as I played with the corner of my phone case. "Oh really? That's great but today is Sunday and I was planning on sleeping in. " I heard the annoyance in her voice and instantly felt bad, I woke her up. "I'm sorry Tera, you can go back to sleep I promise I won't make any noise. " I said as I layed back down on my bed. "Te-" I was interrupted by her snores... I couldn't put my finger on exactly what they sounded like but I would get it one day. Since today was Sunday I guess I'll go look for a job or something, I can't stay in this room one second longer.

I grabbed my phone and put it on speaker so I could hear her snores, I don't know why but her snores are calming. I ran to my closet to choose out what I was gonna wear today. A big grey t-shirt, some jeans and my Nike shoes that my mom got me.

When I was done getting dressed I sat on my bed and started putting on my shoes. "Ms. Ally I'm gonna go out to look for a part-time job or something, I can't stay in this house, not one second longer. " I said normally because I knew she could hear me. "Okay! Be careful, get some more eggs while your out!! and try not to get hit by a car please!!" I heard her say as I laughed. I grabbed my phone and plugged in my head phones so I could listen to her snores while I was walking around. "Well one can only try" I said as I ran out my room door and down the stairs.She looked at me with that look that said...

'don't play with me'

I just nodded my head. "I'll be back in about 2 hours. " I said as I ran out the front door.