unORDINARY Me Chapter 2

Christopher's P.O.V

I woke up in a strange bed with bright lights and loud beeping machinery. I looked down because I felt something heavy on my hand. It was my dad..he was s..sleeping? Why was he sleeping? Because of his power he's not able to feel drowsiness. I've been in the hospital before, did all this really stress him out that much? I mean.. me and Mom are bo-....

That's when I realized WHERES MOM!?

"Dad,dad, DAD!!" I tried to wake him up.

And when he lifted his head I saw them...dried tears on his face. Dad never cried! The only time I've ever seen him cry was when my little sister Tess died in a car crash. But nobody died in this car crash... RIGHT?

WHY IS HE CRYING!?

"Dad why are you crying?" I said it in a raspy voice because my throat was hurting. He looked up at me with wide eyes and tears streaming down his face.

"Dad what's wrong? Where's mom?"

He just looked at me with teary eyes.

"DAD WHERES MOM!!?" I said as you could hear the worry in my voice.

"she's gone...." He said in a whisper.

My eyes got wide...I couldn't believe it..I didn't want to believe it. I tried to sit up but a sharp pain went through the side of my stomach. "Ahh!" I yelled out, not really meaning to. My dad jumped up with fear and worry written all over his face.

"Are you ok son?" He said with a voice similar to mine....tired and raspy.

That made me mad, why was he worrying about me? Why was he lying about Mom being dead?! Mom couldn't be dead! If mom was dead then I should be dead! Why wasn't I dead!? Why am still alive and my mom isn't. We were in the same car crash! It's not fair!

Then the lights started flickering and the machinery started freaking out. Why? It's not like I could control electricity. What is happening.

"Dad I'm gonna ask you one more time, where is mom?" I said in an angry voice.

"SHE'S GONE CHRISTOPHER! SHES GONE AND SHES NEVER COMING BACK!!" His eyes were filled with tears streaming down his face. It took me second the comprehend his words, but when I did....all I could do was cry.

authors note:
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter please like,comment,vote,and subscribe