unORDINARY Me Chapter 10

"Burgers, Cheesy Nachos,  and Chicken Tenders. " I said while looking at the lunch menu. "What are you gonna get? " I asked Tera. "Uhh,  I think I'll get the Nachos. " I heard some random person say. I looked behind me, only to find out that Tera had already moved up in the line while I was deciding on what to get. She was looking straight at me while she was laughing. "I'm getting Chicken Tenders Btw! " She yelled across the lunch line. I grabbed my heart like I had just been shot and mouthed the words 'How you gonna leave me like that?That's cold man' And I walked to the back of the line shaking my shaking my head. After I walked away while pretending I was sad, I heard her coming up behind me saying "Awwww,  did I hut wittle chwistofers feewings.? " (Awwww,  did I hurt little Christopher's feelings?)  I looked at her with fake puppy dog eyes "first you leave me,  then you mock me? I'm so hurt!" Oh wait she just got out if line too so she has to go to the back of the line.

  I was planning on running off to the end of the line so more kids can file in between us and she'll be all the way back there.  Right once I was about to run off her friend came so I got away a lot easier. I darted off to the back of the line, "Christopher you cheater! " I heard Tera yell while I was running. I looked behind me to see if she was running after me but she wasn't, then my felt my head ram into what felt like a female's body. The person that I hit fell over and I fell over with them.
It took me a second to come back to reality but when I did,  my hand was on a squishy substance... I squished it about three times and I realized what it was when the person I was on screamed and shoved me off of them. I thought it was a regular girl but when I sat up and looked at her.. It was.. MRS. UKRAINE!

I looked at my hand for the 30th time while I was sitting in the front office. I actually squeezed Mrs. Ukraine's BOOB! Everytime I thought about Mrs. Ukraine and my hand touching one of her private spots.. My wee wee started to feel weird and it would lift up BY ITSELF! I told my dad about it and he just grabbed my shoulder and said " Your becoming a man, son. " And walked away laughing then crying.  He did that alot..randomly start crying out of nowhere with no Waring.  I'm guessing it's his way of coping with moms death. I wouldnt say that I'm over her death,  I just don't think about it 24/7 anymore.

"Christopher Lightning? " I heard the secretary say from down the Hall. "Coming!" I got up from my seat, grabbed my jacket and headed toward the principal's office. "Knocking down and molesting a teacher. " The principal said while sitting down and looking through his papers. "No, sir of course not!  I would never do that sir! I was playing around with my fri-.." I paused..i couldn't let Tera take some of the blame for this."this girl at lunch and I ran away from her,  so when I looked behind me to see if she was chasing me,  I accidentally ran into Mrs. Ukraine." I said while mumbling my words a little bit by accident. " And explain the molesting part" He was still looking through his papers. I don't like it when I'm talking to someone and I'm not looking eye to eye with them. "Sir,  if you could please look at me when I'm talking to you" Woah.. That came out more disrespectful than I thought it would. "Excuse me" He looked at me like I was crazy,  at least he was looking at me now. "I'm sorry sir,  I didn't mean it like that.. It's just it annoys me when I'm talking to someone and their not looking at me eye to eye." I tried to say it less disrespectful but it didn't seem to work. "Well I don't like it when bratty kids come into my office taking up my time!  You have detention Mr.Lightman,  please get out of my office! " I tried to object but I just have up and took the detention.  It's not like I've never had detention before,  it's just this one is my first high school detention.  While I was walking out of the office I saw Tera standing against the wall..it looked like she was waiting for someone.  I closed the office door and turned the corner, when I heard Tera coming up being me"Hey Christopher wait up.. What happened? " She looked at me with curious eyes. I held up the detention slip,  she snatched it from my hands and examined it. "I've never had a detention before.... LUCKY! " Did she just say lucky? Yes.. Yes I think she did. "Well I'm gonna go home,  see you later. " I grabbed the detention slip and headed towards home.

"Dad I'm home! " I said while opening and closing the door. Where is he? "Dad where are you? " I walked down the hallway and I found him laying on my bed with the picture of me and my mom that I found earlier. Oh dad.. It's gonna be ok. "Dad.. Dad wake up" I said in a whisper while shaking him vigorously. "Huh? " He said while wiping his eyes. When he opened his eyes he looked at me with wide, teary eyes. "Jasmine? " Jasmine was my mom's name. "Jasmine is that really you? I thought you were dead! " He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "Dad it's me Christopher" I tried to get out of the hug but he was hugging me to tight. "Don't leave me again Jasmine. " He said with tears in his eyes. I hugged him back. "I'll never leave you dad" I started crying too.  Damn, I promised myself I wouldn't cry over this anymore.

             Authors Note:
Hey guys,  hope you liked this chapter,  sorry I didn't update yesterday,  something bad happens at school so I couldn't update.

See you in 3 days,  love you guys😘