unORDINARY Me Chapter 7

Christopher P.O.V

*knock knock knock* I knocked lightly so I wouldn't disturb the class to much. A tall woman about 2 inches taller than me came to the door, she had dirty blond hair, dark grey eyes, full pink lips, a pair of denim jeans and a red blouse on...my favorite color, it was amazing how good red looked on her, she also had reading glasses at the tip of her nose. Amazed at the sight that I was seeing, an angelic soft voice snapped me out of my daydream.

"Can I help you" she said in a soft tone. " Uhh ye..yeah I'm looking for a Mrs.Ukraine" I said while scratching the back of my neck and looking at my schedule." Yes I am Mrs.Ukraine and you are"? She said while looking me up and down "Oh uhh Christopher Lightman ma'am" I said while holding out my hand for her to shake it, and immediately regretting that decision I pulled my hand back and looked down as the blood rushed to my face. She looked at me with a confused look and stepped aside enough for me to get through the door. " Well Mr. Lightman welcome to my class and you are late" she said while looking at me over the brim of her glasses. I gave her a half smile and walked in the room.
As I walked into the class I could feel the gaze of almost all the students in the class room. As I felt the blood rushing too my face again, I heard somebody whisper "psst..psst hey you over here". I looked over in the direction of the whispering, finding a brown boy with black hair pointing at a empty desk right beside him. " You may take a seat by Dylan Mr. Lightman" she said with a strick voice causing me to jump. "Dylan please raise your hand"she while walking back to her desk. The brown boy's hand instantly went up. And now I know who Dylan is. As I was walking to the desk, a kid in a foot ball jacket stuck out his leg for me to trip over it. Because of the car crash, my reflexes got a lot worse, so when I tried to step over it, the tip of my shoe got caught on a loose string of from his jeans. In middle school, I got bullied...a lot. I thought high school would be different but looks like I was let down once again. I felt the gravity pull my body closer to the ground and finally my nose collided with the hard tile. It took me a second to come back to reality or at least I thought it did, but when I did.. my face wasn't on the ground anymore. I felt something soft under my head and I just assumed that it was my pillow for some reason..so without even opening my eyes, I curled up into a ball and turned on my side, for some reason it felt like only my pillow was there and I was on the ground. I asked myself why my bed felt like the ground... Then I realized....I WASN'T IN NY BED!

I opened my eyes only to find that my face was put into some kind a soft cubby hole. Then I heard it..Mrs. Ukraine's voice and the laughing of all the students in the classroom. At that moment I knew where I was...in Mrs. Ukraine's lap! " Christopher... sweetheart are you ok"? I heard her ask in a sweet mother like tone. I instantly shoot my head up only to feel that top of my head ram into what felt like someone's chin. All I heard was "gasp" from the students and I knew who's chin I hit. I scooted myself from under her and stood up. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw a kid passing Mrs. Ukraine a bag of ice for her chin. " I'm really sorry Mrs. Ukraine"! I said in a sad tone. " It's ok sweetie, I know it may be weird to wake up in a random person's lap, I called your father after you passed out so he should be on his way". Wait..passed out? " Uhh..miss what do you mean 'passed out'"? I said with a confused look on my face. " You don't remember, you passed out when you fell on the ground". She said in a concerned voice. I don't know why but it made me feel good to know that she was concerned about me. " I sent Damien to the office, and he got suspended" she said while getting up off the floor. I'm guessing Damien is the one that tripped me. I jumped as I heard the overhead come on " Hi may I get Christopher Lightman to come to the office, going home". After the over head went off, Mrs. Ukraine was being helped up by Dylan I went to get my book bag and headed towards the door. Before I could get there that kid Dylan stopped me and slid a piece of paper in my jacket pocket " Call me when you get home, you seem like a cool kid..we should be friends" he said in a perky tone. I gave him a friendly nod off my head and walked out the door.

"Hey Dad" I said in a disappointed voice. He looked at my nose and sighed. "Let's go" he said while picking up his keys and walking out of the office door. I followed behind him with my head down and covering my nose with my hands.

When we got in the car he just stayed quiet with a serious look on his face. I knew what he was thinking. When my mom was still here he used to tell her that he would teach me to fight so I could fight back when I got bullied but my mom always said no because she didn't want me turning into this mean kid that hits another kid any chance he gets so I never learned how to fight, I always used my powers to defend myself but my powers have a limit before I have to stop and take a rest. "Does it hurt"? I jumped at the sudden noise but soon realized it was my dad. "Not really" I said while rubbing the big bump on my nose. " Do you wanna stay home tomorrow" he said while still looking at the road. Every bone in my body wanted me to say yes but when I thought about Mrs. Ukraine and how good she smelt when I was laying on her lap I instantly said " No, I'm fine, I already missed almost 2 months". I was surprised that those words came out of my mouth but it made me feel better knowing that I was gonna see Mrs. Ukraine again tommorow.

Author's Note:
Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter. If I can get 15 votes every new chapter then I'll try to post a chapter every 3 days😁

Fan, vote, comment, favorite.
Thanks 4 reading!😉