unORDINARY Me Chapter 15

Tera's POV

Before she called him

I was just laying in my bed with my phone in my hands, contemplating about if I should call him or not.

I was trying to find everything to do before I called him, my room was as clean as it will ever be and I had taken a shower and brushed my teeth about 5 times, I had already made a big breakfast for my parents and little brother and now there was literally nothing else in this house for me to do.

I looked around my room one more time... Everything was perfect, my bed was made up and all of my books were organized, my clothes in my walk on closet was hung up, my floor didn't have a speck of dirt on it and all I was doing was sitting here. When I finally gathered up the nerve to call him, it was around 11 in the morning and I've been done with everything since 7. Wow... Was I really that nervous to call him? No I wasn't! So without thinking, I clicked his name and the phone started ringing.

I froze as it was started ringing. "Did I really just call him... " Then the ringing stopped. "Hello? " I heard some one say quite hesitantly. " Hello, is this Christopher lightman?" I asked as I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. It was silent for about 2 second before he spoke again. "Yes this is he, may I ask who this is?" He sounded so professional, it was cute, I loved the way his voice sounded over the phone. "Yeah, it's me Tera, you really didn't recognize my voice?" I chuckled. "Uhh no not really, I'm sorry." He chuckled as well, I could imagine him scratching the back of his neck. "Well I just wanted to call and check up on you. Are you ok? I heard you got hit by a car." I said as I stood up and walked around on my bed, my roof was pretty high up from my bed because my room was huge so I was able to do that. "Uhh yea yea I'm fine, just have a little pain in my side but anyways how did you get my number?" He asked.

Oh yea, I can't tell him the real way I got his number, I wasn't stalking him... It's just that I looked him up and spent almost a whole day trying to find out everything I could about him, but I COULDN'T TELL HIM THAT! "Oh, Mrs. Ukraine gave it to me, I told her that I just wanted to check on you and she gave it to me." I didn't want to lie to him, but I also didn't want him the think I was weird or anything so I had to. "So I wanted to ask you, when do you think you'll be coming back to school because your missing a lot. Of course I'm writing every thing down for you and printing out the worksheets, but you should come back it's better to learn this all in person." I had to take a deep breathe after that. I'm surprised that I was able to say all that in one breath.

I honestly didn't mean anything by what I said, I just wanted to know when he was going to come to school again because of wanted to see him really bad for some reason. I just expected him to tell me a date and then we would laugh awkwardly and hang up, what I didn't expect was what he said after this.

"Well why don't you just come over and teach them to me?" I froze at his words...did he really just say what I think he said? Then he started talking really fast but I wasn't really listening, all I heard was something like " You don't have to come over and teach-"

But before he could finished his sentence, I interrupted him. "Oh no of course! I would love to come over. ummm I just don't really know where your house is" I chuckled as I pushed a nonexistent strand of hair behind my ear. "Oh yea" He chuckled as well "umm 4746 on coconut lane. " I already knew where he lived but I didn't tell him that.
"Oh well we live pretty close to each other, I'll be there in about ten minutes. " I said as I started gathering stuff together. "Alrighty then, I'll see you when you get here. " He said. Then I hung up... And I just stood there.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! " I screamed as I jumped up and down on my bed. My parents came bursting in the room. "WHAT HAPPENED!! WHAT WRONG!! " They both said in perfect sync. I laughed as I jumped up and fell flat back on my bed.