unORDINARY Me Chapter 9

Christopher's P.O.V

-----Flashback-----
*5 year old Christopher*

"Mom what does sex mean" I asked. She just looked at me with a look.. That looked like she was trying to find the right words to explain it to me, then her face lit up and she said these exact words. " Sex is a really bad thing Christopher, ESPECIALLY for boys because if boys have sex then their wee wee's fall off and they can NEVER pee again! " And I believed all that stuff... Until today.

-----Back to present time-----

"And honestly.. Im surprised she could keep a straight face through that fake explanation" I said in a mumble. "What was that, Christopher? Mrs. Ukraine asked and I could hear the whole class shift in their chairs to face me, I could feel the blood draining my face. " Would you like to share something" she suggested "with the class of course" She said while gesturing get hand over the class. "Jjj, no ma'am" I said while scratching the back of my neck " I just thought of something funny and I could help but chuckle a little". At that moment a kid in the class yelled "PENIS". And to my surprise Mrs. Ukraine went along with it. " Yes, yes, yes PENIS.. That is what we are talking about today students." She said with the most serious face ever. The whole class couldn't help but start laughing like crazy people. I just sat there thinking about what my mom said to me that day. Will my "Penis" actually fall off? I asked myself , wanting to know the answer I raised my hand and said these words.. "Hey Mrs. Ukraine, I have a question.. Will my " Penis" fall off if I have sex? " There was silence for about 7 seconds until the who class BURST into laughter and in that second.. I knew that my mom had lied to me.. She had lied to me for 9 years straight and now I'm making a fool of myself in class because of the lie that she let me believe! At this point I was fuming so much that my vision started getting blurry. I started getting dizzy. "Hey guys leave him alone! Obviously he grew up believing that or else he wouldn't have asked! " I heard someone say before I felt myself tilting out of the chair. "Christopher!" Is all I heard before I blacked out.

"Christopher?.. Christopher? Christopher wake up! " I heard a sweet voice like Mrs. Ukraine's say. When I opened my eyes I saw the beautiful face that I was just thinking about. She was close enough to my face that if I leaned up even a little bit then my lips would meet hers. It looked like our lips would perfectly match with each other, her breath smelt like strawberries mixed with a hint of mint flavor. While I was still hazy and I didn't really know what I was doing, I started to lean forward and I snapped out of it once she sat up from her position. "He's ok guys, I think his head just got a little too hot" I heard her say while standing up and I found myself wanting her close to me again, wanting the smell of her breath to fill my nostrils again, the heat of her body to warm me again. I was about to sit up when a hand came down to help me up, I took the persons hand without hesitation and it just so happened to be the girl that walked me to my locker a few minutes earlier today. "Hey again" She said while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Hey" I said realizing that we were still holding hands. "I never really got your name" I said while shoving my hands in my pockets. Her face brightened up when I asked her and she told me her name with a smile on her face. "Tera, Tera Freeman" She said while holding her hand out for me to shake it. I shook her hand and realized that the whole class was staring at us. And talk about saved by the bell, right once the bell rung all you saw was the dust cloud person of me were I was standing a few second before I bolted out the door.

My second class is Math, Mr.Davidson. once I reached the class all the way on the other side of the building, who I assumed to be Mr. Davidson was standing in front of his door to greet all of his students with a hand shake before they went into his classroom. "Are you a new student? " He asked me while shaking my hand. "Oh.no sir I just started school a little late. " He looked at me weird., "you call THIS late? It's been almost 2 months since school started! " He said with a confused face. I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the class room, hoping not to have anymore drama happen today.

DING!! DING!! DING!!. Well that's the bell for 2nd period. Time for third period. Walking out of 2nd period I saw that girl Tera. "Oh hey" I said while waving my hand, about to walk away I heard her stutter. "O-oh he-hey umm are you ok now? " She said while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. I'm guess that's her tick when she's nervous. Mine is scratching the back of my neck like most guys. "Oh yes I'm fine, hey umm who do you have for 3rd? " She took out her phone to check the time.."I have Ms. White"she said while putting her phone back in her pocket. I looked at my schedule and saw that I had Mr. White too. "What a coincidence, I have her too. Isn't lunch after 3 period? " I asked while rubbing my belly "cause I'm staving. " She chuckled and nodded. "Well in that case.. OFF TO THIRD PERIOD! " I said while pointing down the Hall. I heard her laughing behind me. Her laugh still made everything better."it's the other way silly" I heard her say. I stopped marching and turned around In a swift motion and made a beeline for 3rd period "i knew that" I said as I speed walked past her. 3rd period was Language Arts. It was pretty boring, mostly just reading from the textbook and filling out a work sheet about the article.

Ding!! Ding!! Ding!!. That's the bell. A huge smile spread across my face cause it was lunch time. At the same time my belly growled so I'm guessing it was think the same thing I was thinking. "Are you ready to eat? " Tera said while packing up her stuff, my belly growled again. I looked at my belly then looked at her.. "I think I'm ready to eat" I helped her shove the last little bit of stuff into her backpack and we darted off to lunch.

"Haha, you owe me 5 dollars" Tera said while holding five fingers on one hand and resting the other one on her knee. I'm assuming she was tired. "You know I never really AGREED to race you sooo... I don't really owe you anything but I will buy you lunch if you'll let me" I said while pulling out my wallet and taking out a 10 dollar bill. "My Prince Charming" She said with a fake curtsy. "Always mademoiselle" I said while playing along with her act, I held my arm out for her to grab she looked hesitent at first so I was about to put my arm down but then she grabbed my arm and looked at me with the biggest ear to ear smile. "Well then, ONWARD TO LUNCH!" I said while pointing at the cafeteria door. "And onward we go" Tera said while pointing at the door too. I think I might like this girl.

Authors Note:
Hey guys, sorry for the late update but as you know I was testing but it's over know so I'll be trying to update every 3 days again. I wanted to give a shout -out to my first followers ShadowingKnight Chryomancer.
Go follow these guys or girls(idrk) and read their books, there really good 👍
Guys please comment, fan, vote, and favorite. Maybe even follow😊 I'll be giving shout-outs to everyone who follows me and sending people their way if they have any books that they want to get some views. And I'll always follow you back.

Alright guys, see you in 3 days..love you guys...byeee😊😘