unORDINARY Me Chapter 14

Christopher's POV

I must've fallen asleep after I got off the phone with Tera because Ms. Ally woke me up. "Hey sweetie sorry to wake you but there is a Tera waiting downstairs, she said that you guys had some type of study date. " She was wiggling her eye brows. I didn't think it was possible but it felt like blood drained from my face because my room looked horrible and blood rushed to my face because of what Ms. Ally was doing. I sat up in my bed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Ummm, te-tell her she can come up. " I said as I shoved all the trash on my bed to the other side of the bed where she wouldn't be able to see. Then I looked at the mirror on my night stand and turned it towards me. It was harder to look better when I only had use of one hand but I had to make do. I licked my index and pinky finger and straightened my eyebrows then I licked my hand and ran it through my hair and flipped it to the side. Ms. Ally walked in right once I finished my mini make over. "Oh yea and you might want to put on a shirt and some shorts. " She said as she snickered and ran out. My eyes got wider than I thought they could and I lifted up my cover. "Shoot! " I said in a whisper shout. I opened my dresser and found a pair of basketball ball shorts. It's harder than I thought it was to put pants on with one hand. When I finally got them on, she knocked on the door. I froze at the sudden noise. "Uhh Christopher? It's Tera. " I started panicking "oh yea uhhmmm gimmie a minute. " I straightened my shorts and put my cover under me so I was sitting on it, then I put my second pillow on the other side of the bed. I took a deep breath in and sat criss cross. "Ok you can come in" I said as I breathed out. She walked in "hey chr-" She stopped instantly and she got red as a tomatoes as she covered her eyes. I felt the blood drain from my face as I looked down at my bare chest. "Holy- oh my god, I'm so sorry Tera I for-" I reached for a T-shirt so I could put it on. "It's ok" She chuckled " Can I uncover my eyes now? " I let out a dry chuckle. "Uhh yea you can" She uncovered her eyes and smiled. Wow... She was really beautiful. She had Hazel eyes that glistened when the sun hit them, her hair was black at the root and grew out into a light Auburn color and it was pulled back into a high ponytail. She had on a yellow blouse with tight black jeans and black flats. She walked towards my bed and sat at the foot of it. "You look good for someone who just got hit by a car. " She chuckled as she took her book bag off and sat it down on the floor. "Uhh, yea I guess" I said as I scratched the back of my neck. "Hey Tera, listen Im sorry about earlier, I honestly didn't mean anything by it, I just forgot" I was looking down at my hands. Then I saw her hand grab mine, I froze at the sudden action and looked up. "It's ok, really I promise" She smiled again " Now let's get to studying " She said as she let go of my hand and started going through her book bag. I found myself missing the warmth of her hands. "Hey you ok? " She was waving her hand in my face,and I snapped out of it. "Uh yea I'm good, let's start studying. " I said as I grabbed my book bag.

*************
45 mins later

We had covered all 3 subjects that I had and now we were just talking about out summer. She got a little more comfortable after about 10 mins  because she took off her flats and now she was sitting by me on the other side of my bed. I started putting my stuff back in my book bag when I heard a really soft snore come from behind me. I looked back to see a sleeping Tera, I stopped moving and leaned back on my head board. A stray hair had come out of her ponytail... I pushed it behind her ear and she stirred, when she turned her head ended up on my shoulder. I just studied her a little longer, she was beautiful even when she was sleeping and her snores were so cute. I took the notebook that she had in her hands and sat it on my nightstand. I guess I'll go to sleep too, but before I did I needed something. "Ms.Lisa." I whispered her name so I was pretty sure she couldn't hear me but then the door opened. "Whatsup, what do you need sweetie? " She said as she poked her head in the door. When she  finally took in the image that she was seeing, her mouth formed an "O" shape. "May you get me some painkillers, my side has been killing me all day and I kinda wanna kill it back. " I chuckled at my joke. She smiled " Of course sweetie, I'll bring you some. " She said as her head dissapeared out of the door again. I looked back at Tera as she softly snored, she was so beautiful. As I was waiting for my painkillers, my mind wondered back to a certain teacher... Ms. Ukraine.. Again. I had no idea why she was always plaguing my mind 24/7 but I couldn't help but think about her. The way her hips swayed when she walked or the way she flipped her hair when she was writing on the board. It was like she was perfect... Except for the fact that she was a teacher, and even if she wasn't, I would never have a chance with her. I was snapped out of my daydream by the sound of the door opening, it was Ms. Lisa with my painkillers. "Here you go sweetie. " She said as she sat them on my night stand then she looked at us one more time, and I took that as a chance to read her mind. But I wish I hadn't as the blood rushed to my face. "Its not like that! " I whisper yelled as she snickered and walked out the door. I took the painkillers and sat back. Then I took a deep breath. I have no idea how awkward it's gonna be when we wake up but who cares right. I laid my head on hers and dozed off.

A/N:

Two chapters in one day!! I'm proud of myself 😁. There MIGHT be another one coming today idk but I hope you guys liked this chapter and there are many more where that come from.

Plz vote, comment, share and follow.

Luv you guys😘