unORDINARY Me Chapter 1

Christopher's P.O.V

"Hey Mom are you ready to go to the park!?" I yelled up the stairs hoping that she heard me.

"Dad make mom hurry up and you hurry up to! I really want to go to the park!" I whined as I made my way to the couch.

Today was the last day of summer and I really wanted to have a good time before I had to go to prison tommorow a.k.a. SCHOOL.

My parents where always scared to take me somewhere because they were afraid that I would freak out and my power would go crazy but I'm 14 now and I have control over it. They should trust me.

I wouldn't say that I have a SUPERpower but I would say that it's a power. I can read people's minds and move things with my mind too. So I guess it's 2 powers. My parents weren't afraid of my mind reading power, they were afraid of my other power the one were I can move things with my mind.

Tommorow I'm gonna be a freshman in highschool, so I wanted to have as much fun as I could today.

"Are you ready NOW mom!?" I yelled as I heard her coming down the stairs.

"Yes Christopher let's go. " She said in an annoyed tone.

A smile appeared on my face.

"Finally." I said as I got up off the couch.

As we were walking to the car I had a bad feeling about something..but I decided to ignore it because I really wanted to go to the park and play with my mom.

Getting into the car and backing out of the driveway, I was getting a really bad feeling and I tried my hardest to push it away. When the feeling got worse I decided to say something about it.

"Mom I'm getting a bad feeling about someth-" Is all I say before I hear screeching of tires and feel something really hard jamming into the side of my stomach...and then.

Darkness.

I woke up to bright lights and loud beeping sounds and nurses rushing me on a rolling bed. I tried to ask them where I was but I couldn't speak for some reason. It was like my mouth was glued together. Drifting back into the darkness...I looked over and saw my dad but not my mom....

Authors note:
Hey guys I really hope you liked this first chapter. This is my first book on Wattpad so please forgive me if it sucks.😊

Edit:
I've decided to go back and edit the beginning chapters because I was like 12 when I started this book and my grammar is a whole lot better now lol.

Please Vote,comment,and follow😊