unORDINARY Me Chapter 5

Christopher's P.O.V

1 Week Later

"Today is my first day of school, I can't mess this up cause if I do it's gonna follow me through out my high school years" I said in a whisper, trying to give myself a pep talk. My mom used to give me these pep talks before my first days of school but now she wasn't here and I needed to adjust to that reality. My dad had already left for work surprisingly early so I had the house to myself before school. While I was brushing my teeth, I put together a metal outfit and must I say..it...was...BOSS. Some light blue skinny jeans that are ripped on the knees, a tight red shirt that showed off my 2 pack, and a nice new pair of Nike shoes. I was looking super fine.

"Alrighty im off to school dad!" I said forgetting that he's already at work. "Alright... you can do this Christopher... it's just highschool 3 weeks later." I said in a whisper, realizing that I'm horrible at pep talks.

While walking to school, I felt multiple pains going through my side but it wasn't that bad, I just assumed that it was Aftershock from the surgery. All of a sudden I felt like someone was watching me so I turned around and looked behind me, I saw something that made me want to run off screaming, the same car that was parked in front of my house about a week ago was sitting on the other side of the street and this time I could clearly see his face, because he was getting out of the car! When he started walking towards me I knew that he was after me. I know that in movies when someone is chasing the actor, you always scream"RUN!! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE!" But at this moment,my feet were glued to the ground and when he got arm length away from me is when I finally ran off as fast as I could to school..I heard heavy footsteps behind me at first but soon after they stopped and I didn't dare look back.

When I finally got to school, it looked deserted so I was assuming that I was late because I got lost along the way. When I went to the front office to get my schedule, it was locked. "What type of school LOCKS their front office!?" I said in a low and irritated tone. Since I had no way of knowing what class to go to, I decided to walk around the school to get familiar with it. When you walk into the school, the front office is the first thing you see on the far left and the cafe is right by it. It looks like the office and cafe are in one building and the classes and stuff are in another building because when you went through the back door of the first building there was a little path with an overhead that led to the second building. In the second building, there where just doors to classrooms and I had no idea which one to go to...so I just decided to go home for today and come back tomorrow.

Authors note:

Hey guys sorry for the late update, I've had MAJOR writer's block and I've been swamped with home work from all 6 teachers, but I'll try my best to update again soon😊