Attack

Quentin's POV

"We don't know where she went, she just, disappeared" Natasha said.

"I have a bad feeling about all this. She couldn't have disappeared just like that, she wouldn't" Sam crossed his arms.

Oh God, where are you (y/n)?

I paced back and forth, it's him, it's definitely him.

Thanos better not do anything to her or I swear, he will pay for it.

"I will continue searching" I said to them.

Natasha nodded.

"Vision, where did you go?" Wanda asked when he joined all of us.

"I've been giving it a good deal of  a thought" He said.

All eyes were on him now.

"Sooner or later, Thanos is going to come for this stone" He paused.

"We can't let that happen" He continued.

"We won't let him do that Vision" Natasha said.

"Are you saying we destroy the stone?, Vision?" Steve asked.

Vision stayed silent for a while.

"Yes, that's exactly what I meant" He said.

"I think if it were exposed to a strong source of power, maybe something similar to its own signature, perhaps, it's molecular integrity could fail" He walked towards Wanda

"Yeah, and you with it.....We're not having this conversation" She looked at him.

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it" Vision said.

"That's.... Too high a price" Wanda shook her head.

Vision cupped her cheeks "Only you have the power to pay it"

Wanda walked away.

"Thanos threatens half the universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him" Vision looked at us.

"But it should" Cap said. "We don't trade lives, Vision"

"Captain 70 years ago you laid your life to save millions of people, tell me why is this any different?" Vision approached Cap.

He didn't say anything.

"Because you, might have a choice. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. Jarvis, Ultron, Tony, Me, the stone. All of them mixed together, all of them learning from one another" Bruce spoke up.

"You're saying Vision isn't just a stone?" Wanda looked at him.

"I'm saying that of we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left. Perhaps the best parts"

"Can we do that?" Natasha asked.

"Not me" Bruce shook his head.

"Perhaps I can try" Shuri approached us.

"My sister has knowledge of these kind of things, I trust that she will be able to do it" T'Challa said.

"We have no time to waste, let's go, my lab is upstairs" Shuri looked at Vision.

"This may take a long time, brother" Shuri said.

"We'll try to make time, do your best Shuri"

She nodded and Wanda followed Vision.

"Thanos will be here any time, probably with an army. Quentin, can you make a distraction to delay Thanos and his people from approaching Vision?" Steve looked at me.

"On it" I said.

He nodded.

I left the room and towards the lab where I kept the projectors.

I stood still in my tracks when I saw one of my team crew, Sasha, in the lab.

"Sasha what . are . you. doing. here. And please tell me you're not live streaming on instagram" I groaned.

She quickly kept her phone away. "What? Of course not. Why would I?"

One thing about Sasha : She's terrible at lying.

I grabbed her phone and turned it off.

"This stays with me. Whatever we're doing is classified, I repeat, classified. The outside world should not know about this. You shouldn't even be here" I looked at her, disappointed.

"Come on, you definitely need some backup" She shrugged.

I shook my head.

"This is dangerous Sasha. We're about to face probably the most powerful being in the universe, which could cost our lives. It's not a joke" I said seriously.

She didn't say anything.

I sighed.

"Just stay out of danger, you're my responsibility"

She nodded.

"Come on, we got work to do. I'll set up the projectors around this place, you can start rendering the images, make a hologram of Vision and a few of the Avengers"

She immediately set up her laptop and used some equipment from the lab.

I took the projectors and walked out of the lab.

I chose a few strategic places to place the projectors and about half hour later, I was done.

I sat on a small bench and sighed.

Where are you, (y/n)?

I would never be able to forgive myself if anything happens to her.

"You okay?"

I turned towards the voice.

Steve sat beside me.

I gave him a faint smile.

"I----Honestly I'm ---- I'm worried" I pressed my lips.

"I know----we know" He rest his hand on my shoulder.

"She's going to be alright, I don't know (y/n) much, but I know she's a fighter" He smiled.

I nodded.

She is.

"You okay with Tony?" Steve asked.

I nodded. "He's a good guy" I shrugged. "I guess I was the irrational one who decided to seek 'revenge' " I pressed my lips together.

"Yeah, Tony is one of a kind. I used to hate him" Steve slightly smiled.

"I hated his personality and his ego. But after all these years, you'll  know why he's like that" He looked at the view in front of him.

"Just hope he's okay" He sighed.

"He will, come on he's Iron Man" I chuckled.

We both talked for a while before going in to join the rest of the team.
.
.
Hey my amazing readers!

Sorry for the longggggg wait, I'm VERY VERY BUSY AND STRESSED WITH EXAMS *cries*

I won't be updating until the 27th (the day all my exams will be over) and I promise, after that, I will continue updating daily!

I love you guys! ❤