The Big Secret

"That was fast" Quentin said when I walked out of my room.

How long has he been waiting there?

I smiled.

"Coffee?" He passed one of the cups in his hand.

"Yes please" I said with relief, once there's coffee in my system, I'm good to go.

"Come on" He gestured me to follow him.

I sipped my coffee as we walked towards the elevator.

We walked in and the door closed.

Quentin pressed the button that was written 'Restricted"

Well what the hell.

"Password required" The voice in the elevator said.

A holographic keypad appeared in front of him and he typed it what I assume is the password.

"Welcome boss" The voice said.

I was still confused.

Where is he bringing me?

The door opened and we stepped out.

"Welcome to my workplace, (y/n). Quentin smiled.

I looked around.

The whole room was white, and HUGE.

There were many techs around the place but what interests me the most was a suit in a glass case.

"I know you have questions, and I'm going to answer them" He leaned on a table.

I nodded shockingly.

"Tony Stark made a rather expensive A.I. which is also one of the most powerful"He pressed his lips.

I raised my eyebrows.

"And in order for me to get it, I created all this, the holograms, the effects, and that" He pointed to the glass case.

"So I made up a whole sob story which people are going to easily believe" He continued.

"I'm Quentin Beck, from an alternate universe. My earth was destroyed by the strongest elemental creature, fire. I lost everything, my family, friends. And I blame it on myself. Now these creatures are here, and I feel that this is my fight, to stop them before they do the same to your reality" He said it all in one breath.

My eyes widened.

I'm...... Speechless?

He created a whole story, complete with villains and even a backstory? He's determined on getting it, and I don't think he's going to stop until he does.

"So you're going to be a fake hero with fake villains? With the projections? To get the A.I from Tony Stark? "

"Yeah, basically. Once I get it, I'll have controls over everything, including the earth's defense system. All I have to do, is gain Peter Parker's trust. And he's a kid, so it'll be easy, I hope" He shrugged.

"Peter Parker?" I asked.

"Tony handed it over to him

"Tony handed it over to him. What was he thinking? Giving a 16 year old kid one of the most expensive A.I ever created" Quentin said.

"Back to what I was saying. I'm going to use the projections, and there's going to be me in it too,a hologram of me basically. We're still working on that. I'll play the hero who saves the world. Then once I 'defeat' the elementals, I wear that. Show up. Easy" He looked at the 'costume'.

"Elementals as in Fire Earth Water Wind?" I asked

"Bingo. We are going start with Earth in a few days. Location is tbd"

"What are you going to do once you get the A.I, Quentin?" I asked, scared.

"Take Over, I'll be superior. The earth's defense system will be in MY hands. I'll have controls over drones, rockets, everything" He walked towards a window.

This is bad.

This is real bad.

I bit my inner cheeks, while fiddling with my fingers.

"Now, (y/n)" He walked towards me.

I gulped.

"Now that you've caught up with everything. I think you know that you can't walk out of this now" He stood right infront of me, making direct eye contact.

I looked directly into his blue eyes and nodded.

What the hell am I getting myself into? Am I a bad person now? I'm going against the most intelligent man, and my inspiration, my idol, Tony Stark.

He cupped my left cheek with his soft hands and smile.

"I trust you a lot (y/n)" He said.

My heart was racing.

Gosh he's intimidating.

"You don't have to worry about a thing. I'm good at keeping secrets" I smiled.

He then tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I'm counting on that" He whispered into my ears.

I didn't know what to respond, I was frozen.

I'm overwhelmed by everything right now. 

The question now is, am I in love with him?

***************

Author's note

Hey fellow readers, how is it so far? I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to vote, ily all <3