Believe

"Yes, yes I'll be fine Quentin" I chuckled.

"You better be, don't want anything to happen to you, still don't trust that wizards guy." He said through the phone.

"He's a good person, seriously you're over thinking about this"

"Yeah, I think I am, I just, I already miss you. There's literally no one else here I'm comfortable talking with"

I was caught off guard when he said that, but luckily I didn't stutter.

"It's been like what, 2 hours? Quentin calm down" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I know, I know. Just hurry with all this stuff and come back" He said in a soft voice.

I smiled.

"I'll try"

"Are you two lovebirds done?" Dr Strange asked with an amused expression.

"Yeah, sorry" I chuckled.

Lovebirds?

Oh no-no. We aren't a couple, RIGHT?

"Anyways, let's get back to where we stopped. And we still haven't seen any progress yet. You're not focusing enough, (y/n)" He crossed his arms and stood in front of me.

I guess he's true. I'm not really focusing, I'm trying but I get distracted way too easily.

"Just relax, you'll find that it isn't hard to do it" He continued guiding me.

"Once you do, it'll be much much easier. Trust me"

What are we doing you ask? He's helping me to use my 'powers', which I still can't because I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do. Do I summon it with my mind or ??

I
Don't
Know

"(y/n)? Are you here?" Strange waved his hand in front of me.

I looked at him with the most clueless face, ever. "Huh?" I asked.

He sighed.

"Give me that" He grabbed my phone and kept it away.

He did some magic stuff and in a blink of an eye, we were like in another place, but it's the same place but everything looks distorted ??

Am I going crazy?

"This is the mirror dimension" I looked around.

"Everything we do in here, is undetected by the real world. There's no one here except the both of us, no disturbance, just peace and quiet, maybe it will help you focus?" He said in somewhat a sarcastic tone, but honestly if I were in his shoes, I'll get frustrated too.

I don't know why he thought I'll focus better here because now I'm really fascinated by what I'm looking at.

For gods sake, concentrate you idiot

The voice in my head made an appearance again, to remind me I'm an idiot.

I took a deep breath, you can do this (y/n).

I did what Strange told me to do.

To try to feel the power in me, and to believe in myself and that I can do it. If you want me to be honest, I've never actually believed in myself. You know what I mean.

I closed my eyes and concentrated, this time for real.

Seconds later, I felt this weird.... Energy? Like it was flowing in me.

"That's it, you're doing it, just focus" Strange stood beside me.

I was so amazed yet confused with what I'm seeing. My hands were, glowing. It had a blue and almost purple glow to it.

I waved my hand around, fascinated by it.

"See, it wasn't that hard. Now, we're not done yet" He said.

"You should be able to have telekinetic abilities, forming energy blasts, flight, mind reading, healing and I'm not too sure about this one, but with all that I've read, you should also be able to teleport to places, since you have the power of the space stone" He said all in one breath.

My eyes widened.

What?

No way, I expected the telekinetic part, but energy blasts? Mind reading? FLIGHT? AND TELEPORT? What the hell?

"You're kidding, right?" I asked him for confirmation.

He raised his eyebrows. "And why exactly would I do that?" He asked.

"This is too much for me to handle, I don't know what to say, I mean flight? How? I'm confused and just overwhelmed" I said to him.

"I understand, that's why I'm here, to guide you with your powers. Remember, focus and you'll be able to do it. And maybe believe in yourself a little more" He pat my shoulder.