How fast the night changes?

I stood outside, looking at the sky.

I actually love where the avengers facility is located. Away from the city. It's just peace and quiet.

Where is he?

I sighed, it was already 8.

I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned to look, and of course, it was him.

He walked towards me, but he didn't say anything.

We stayed like that for a while.

"(y/n)" He called and looked at me.

I turned towards him, staring into his eyes.

"I have a lot of things to say"

"Me too, but you first" I crossed my arms and faced him.

"I trusted you" He said.

"I know, and I cared for you" I looked at him.

"You do know that everything was going great, the build up of my two year project, and my plan, everything was perfect---"

"And what? I came in? Is that what you were going to say? That I ruined your 'perfect' plan? That I am the one responsible for everything that has happened now. That's what you were going to say, right Quentin?"

He paused, and his jaw clenched . "I didn't say that, (y/n)"

"Really? Do enlighten me then, what were you going to say?"

"You told me that you would help me, and I believed you, like a fool I am. I believed you so much, I never saw you as a threat. I genuinely liked you're charisma and your energy the first time I saw you, and I, I---" He hesitated to continue.

"Quentin, if you were to continue your project, and you get caught in front of millions of people, what will you do then?The whole world will look at you as a villain, a bad guy, won't that just make everything you did more worse? Stark is willing to give you a second chance, and you took it, it shows that you are able to let go of your past grudges, Quentin" I walked closer to him.

"You don't understand" He said.

"I don't understand?" I scoffed. "Quentin I'm probably the only one who does. I'm the person who is willing to stand up for you, the person who knows there's good in you, and I am willing to take a bullet for you Beck, because I care for you, weather you like it or not, or how much you hate me, I will never stop caring about you, because I believe that everyone deserves a second chance" I said everything, without stopping.

He stared at me, confused, shocked.

He looked down.

"Look at me Quentin, you're going to do amazing things, you're smart, you're talented. People are going to recognize you for the good that you will do, and you will be able to help thousands. I just know you will" I said.

I noticed that he was tearing up.

My eyes widened, why is he sad?

He looked at me, with glossy eyes, his tears threatening to fall anytime.

I stood closer, facing him, and rested my forehead on him.

"Stop crying little girl" I said and we chuckled.

Do it (y/n) . The voice in my red kept repeating.

Without thinking twice, I planted my lips on his, and gave him the small kiss, and pulled away.

My whole body was craving for more, but I did not want to over do it.

He held my cheeks, "That's it? One small kiss?" He teased as he smiled.

We both kissed each other passionately. I didn't want to stop, it is too good to be true.

I felt like there was a million butterflies in my stomach, I just felt, happiness.

After that amazing as hell kiss, we just stared into each others eyes.

"I love you (y/f/n)"

I was seriously, seriously caught off guard when he said that.

"I love you more Quentin Beck"

.
.
.
Author's note

hi guys! How is the story so far? Don't forget to vote and comment, I'll try to update more frequently! ❤