Powers?

Where the hell were we? I looked around, it was as if we were in a library which I'm sure it isn't.

I flinched when the sharp pain in my head came back.

Strange held me and asked me to sit down.

"(y/n), I need you to calm down" He said calmly.

I took deep breaths, you can to this.

Strange opened a book and kept in on the table, and then he did some hand gestures which made gooey stuff come out of his hand.

He then put his hand in my forehead, I sat awkwardly as he continued doing that while his eyes closed.

I examined him, I couldn't stop staring at his cheek bones like does he sharpen it or something, I need to know his face care routine because damn.

He opened his eyes, which were glowing for a split second, then returned to normal.

He frowned as he walked over and pulled out books from the shelves and OHMYGOD WHATTHEHELL

The books floated around him as he flipped through it one by one.

Calm your shit (y/n), you walked through a thing which teleported you here and you're scared of some books floating, this guy is a wizard dumbass

He looked serious, but also confused.

Is that a good sign or not?

Definitely not.

"This isn't possible" He said under his breath.

"W--what isn't possible?" I asked, confused.

He walked towards me and looked at me directly into my eyes.

"Scientifically, you shouldn't be alive after that explosion, but you did which is definitely a miracle. But you absorbed energy from an object called the Teserract, an infinity stone. Which I believe was stolen after that. The teserract doesn't just give it's raw powers to anyone, it usually kills them. But you...... you didn't. I don't know why" He said with a puzzled look.

That, well. What was A LOT to take in.

A. LOT.

"Raw power? Absorbed? I'm confused" I looked at him.

"How do I put it in a simple way, well you now have..... Abilities. And the reason you felt pain is because your abilities needs to be used, you can't keep it in you" He said as he paced back and forth.

W. H. A. T.

I couldn't absorb anything he just said.

Abilities? That's definitely impossible, right?

I couldn't say anything, I was speechless to be honest.

"Heard of Wanda Maximoff?" He asked.

I nodded

I nodded.

"She also obtained her abilities from an infinity stone, I assume your abilities are probably the same as hers, maybe stronger, since it's the space stone, but I can't say anything yet"

Oh

OH.

"And if I don't frequently use my abilities, I-----?" I asked.

"Let's just say the results of that is deadly, you see, the power in you now, it's strong, really strong. That much energy in one person is too much to handle. Perhaps if you learn how to control it, you'll stop feeling the pain" He explained.

"Come on" He said to me.

I looked confused as hell.

"Uhhhh, where exactly?" I pressed my lips, having no clue where he wants me to follow him.

"You need to know your powers, I'll help you" Right, forgot about that.

I'm still trying to understand all this.

Powers? Sounds too crazy to be true, honestly.

I wonder what's Quentin's reaction going to be, oh the look on his face is going to be priceless.

I followed him as he walked up a flight of stairs, honestly I love the design of this place

.
.
.
.

Hello there!

How do you guys like it so far?

Don't forget to vote and comment, I appreciate it so much!