Crush

2 Weeks later

"There's just something not right and I can't point my finger at what it is" I said under my breath while scratching the back of my head.

I replayed the holograms again and again, trying to perfect it.

"You're up early" Quentin said as he walked into my workplace.

"More like up late, I haven't gone to sleep yet"I chuckled.

I looked at the clock, it's showed 4am.

His eyes widened when he looked at me.

"Jesus. Please get some rest (y/n). I don't want your health to be affected" He said, concerned.

He gave me a place to stay, which looks like it costed a thousand times more than then place I was living it. Not only that, he already put in a huge amount of money in my bank, which I tried telling him no.

It's suspicious, actually. But I mean I guess he is just rich as hell.

To return his favor, I should at least work hard to finish up and perfect this project.

I shook my head.

"I'm fine, really. Plus I'm not done with this yet and I-----" He cut me off.

"Nah-uh. I'm not going to hear way excuses. Plus I'm your boss, don't you think it's rude to disobey an order?" He smirked.

"Come on, go to bed" He gestured me out

Quentin accompanied me to my room.

"Get some rest, (y/n). Don't stress, at all" He looked at me.

God he's hot.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I stared into his dreamy eyes. We maintained eye contact for a while.

He tucked my hair behind my ear.

What just happened?

I froze. I didn't know what to do, really.

He smiled.

"Alright go, if there's anything, anything at all, just call me"

"Call you?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Right, forgot to mention about it. There's a phone in there, a new one. Figured you needed it. My numbers in there" He winked and waved his hands before leaving the room.

I closed the door and jumped on the bed, covering my red face.

Am I having a crush on him?

Screw it, I admit.

I might have a big BIG crush on him.

He seems so, perfect.

The kind of guy that a girl wants, to be honest.

I took a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes and tried to get some sleep.

---------

At 10am

I jumped out of the bed when I looked at the time.

I slept for almost 6 hours?!

I planned to sleep for only 4 hours, guess that didn't work out.

I got ready and opened the door, to get back to work.

I was secretly praying that Quentin doesn't get angry for me waking up late.

I entered my workplace and sat at my desk, taking a deep breath.

I switched on the mini hologram display table, to continue what I left yesterday.

I played the footage of the water monster again and again, trying to fix any small mistakes, making sure it was perfect.

Once I was sure enough that it was perfect, which I hope it is, I sent the result to Grace, who was working at the main control room.

Grace played the footage, which was the real life size version of it, which I had a direct view of from my workplace.

The people downstairs cheered when the holograph played smoothly without any mistakes.

I let out a sigh of relief and plopped on my chair.

"Good job, (y/n)!" Quentin said excitedly.

I smiled at him.

"Thank you, Quentin"

"Then team can now work on the sound and to really stark making the footage believable" He looked out the window from my workplace.

"How so?" I asked.

"Creating damages with drones, so and so" He said.

I really didn't think much about what he said.

"Your work is outstanding, really. How about something to celebrate, tonight, at 8, at the top floor for some drinks?" He asked.

Whoa whoa

My dumbass didn't know how to react and I said the most stupidest thing, ever.

"Uh, I ----- I have work?" I pointed at the desk.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that. 8p.m. ,don't be late" He smiled cheekily and walked out.

Did that really just happened?

----------

Authors note.

How do you guys like this so far? Don't forget to vote, ily all!