Reality

I woke up, lying on the floor.

I took a while to remember what happened. I pinched my forehead, I could still feel yesterday's pain.

But why did that happen?

Right, the radiation.

I almost forgot about that.

I crawled to the door and opened it, hoping someone could see me.

It was still dark outside, I must have been unconscious for only a short period. But I still felt pain through my body.

"Help!" I said weakly, to alert anyone awake.

I leaned on the wall out side my room and closed my eyes, praying for the pain to just stop.

"Hey! What's wrong?" I heard someone. Footsteps rushed towards me.

It was Walter, he works at the sound department.

"Are you okay-----ahhh!" He screamed in pain when he tried to hold me up, and backed away in horror.

"Call Sydney, please" I said softly.

He nodded and ran to find her.

I hurt him? How? Why? What is this radiation in me doing?

I tried to calm myself, and took deep breaths.

Where the hell is Sydney I'm literally dying here.

About 2 minutes later I heard footsteps, both Sydney and Quentin rushed over to me.

"Don't touch me!" I warned them.

Quentin had a shocked expression on his face.

"(y/n), look at me, I need you to try and stand up, I need you to be in my lab to run tests" Sydney said softly.

I nodded, while breathing heavily.

"Easy, easy" Quentin stood beside me.

I slowly stood up, fighting the pain.

I slowly walked, avoiding from touching Quentin or Sydney.

Soon, we reached the lab, and I laid down, while Sydney did what she's supposed to.

She scanned my body, and the screen was showing some intense radiation in me.

I looked at her, scared.

"The----the radiation in her is getting out of control" She had fear in her eyes, while looking at Quentin.

"I don't know what to do, but if this continues, she is going to blow up. The radiation is getting strong, Quentin" She said.

I panicked.

Blow up?

What . The . Hell?!

The three of us got shocked when we saw a round glowy yellow like thing appeared beside us.

I almost had a freaking heart attack when a man----WAIT NO.

He looked like a damn WIZARD.

WHAT.

He looked at all of us, then directly at me.

"(y/n), I need you to follow me" He said.

I looked at him in confusion, what?

"Excuse me, who are you?" Quentin asked.

"Ah, Quentin Beck, I'm Dr Stephen Strange, and (y/n) if you don't want to possibly be a human bomb, you might want to come with me. Don't worry, I'm just going to examine her" He said to Quentin.

He hesitated for a while, then sighed

"Fine, wizard guy, make sure nothing  happens to her" Quentin said.

Dr Strange raised his eyebrows and looked at him sarcastically.

I stood up and looked and Quentin. He approached me and hugged me "Take care" I nodded.

"Come on" Strange walked through the portal? I think.

What else could it be you dumbass

My inner voice spoke.

I took a deep breath and walked through, bracing myself for whats next.