Twist

"I am very confused" Peter said as he looked at the both of us while drinking his orange juice.

Strange sighed.

"Kid, I explained everything, part by part, what is there to be confused?" He looked at Peter.

I'm extremely loving this frustrated version of Strange.

"So I just, go to Greenwich when he does this, pretend to help him defeat the 'monster' and then I'll talk to him?"

"Yes, exactly" Strange said.

"Then we'll step in, so don't worry, you won't die" I looked at Peter.

".......unless you do something stupid" Strange muttered under his breath.

I nudged him and glared at him.

"What?" He shrugged.

"Stephen, we have a...... Visitor" Wong walked towards us.

Strange and I exchanged glances.

"Hi, Doctor" A voice said behind us, a voice I somehow feel I recognize.

We turned around and holy shit when I said I jumped, I jumped.

It was Tony Stark.

Standing 5 feet from me.

Be right back, I think I'm about to die.

"Stark...." Strange said in a 'why are you here' tone.

"I'm here to pick up my belonging" He pointed his finger at Peter.

"Did you---" Strange looked at Peter and frowned.

Peter's eyes widened. "I'm sorry I was just scared and I--" He stuttered.

Stephen rolled his eyes.

"And who is she?" Tony pointed at me.

"Long story, why don't you take a seat, get comfortable, it has a lot to do with you anyways" Strange looked directly into Tony's eyes.

Tony raised his eyebrows. "I have time" He said as he sat down.

I still can't believe the Tony Stark is right in front of me, like I feel as if I just met God.

"Recognize him?" Strange showed a picture of Quentin.

Tony took a while to answer.

"Yes" He said as he leaned back into the chair.

"He hates you, (y/n), want to fill in the details?" Stephen looked at me.

"Uh, well. He is working on a project, it's basically holographic images which looks very, very real. He made evil creatures or as he calls it the 'elementals'" I looked at him.

"Fire, Earth, Water, Air?" He asked.

I paused for a while.

Well it's not easy talking to a God.

I nodded.

"And he is going to play the hero role, but he isn't exactly you know, there. It's just holograms of him fighting the elementals" I continued.

He looked extremely confused.

"Want to tell him why he's doing all this?" Stephen said sarcastically.

"He wants the A.I you gave to Peter, to seek revenge on you for what you did 2 years ago. Which I think it isn't exactly your fault" I looked at Tony.

He parted his mouth.

"Revenge?" He said shockingly.

"Wait wait, let me guess. He told you I ruined his life" He said amusingly.

I looked at him confused, then I nodded.

"Quentin was a good guy, he really was. And the A.I , which I assume he said was his hard work? Well that project was for Stark Industry. And he was working for my company. And the idea of the project was by me, he and the rest of the team just designed the whole thing. Why I fired him? He stared becoming aggressive with the other staff, I did exactly what I had to. And I told him, if he ever needed anything, I'm here. But it looks like he's turning into a villain to destroy me, not surprised" He shrugged.

Strange and I looked at each other.

Oh, so Quentin is really a hot head, huh?

I really hope he cooperates, I really, really love him, and I hope out relationship doesn't shatter after this

********
Hey there my fellow amazing readers, how is the story so far? And there's more to come ;) ❤