I saw him smirking at me. Then he buried his face in my neck.

'Oh my God!!! What's he doing?

I felt something soft against my neck.

'Is that his lips? Oh my God'

I felt that he was using his tongue. I closed my eyes in horror.

'What if I shout, then everyone will come to know'

"Good Morning, Cara mia", he wished me good morning.

'What kind of greeting style is this'

"Bad Morning. Now get off me", I wished him. I saw him pouted at me. I playfully slapped his face and turned to sleep again, pulling my cover. I felt my cover up and someone brought me towards his chest.

"Then Good Night, Principessa", I heard him whispering into my ear.

'Thank you Nico'

~~~

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

After making sure that Annie went to sleep again. I got up from bed and put my outfit for office. I left house after leaving a note for Annie.

I got in the car and drove towards my destination.

Reaching there, I went inside of the building. It wasn't the Coleman Enterprise. It was mine, Xander and Liam's Secret office. As I entered through the door everyone greeted me. I nodded at them and went to my office where Liam and Xander were already presented there.

"Your memory loss bring you back here, Nick", Liam said and I nodded. He also added,"But it also difficult for us hiding our this identities from our girls. I know Emily will kill me hearing this. Xander's luck is too good. Aria has accepted him already". Xander glanced at him. "She doesn't accept me. She is afraid of me. I Will Never Hurt Her. BUT SHE STILL AFRAID OF ME", he just shouted at us. I said," Just calm down Xander. Aria need sometimes. She was always hated by her own parents. I'm sure that she just afraid that you will leave her". "I WON'T LEAVE HER", he again shouted. Liam said trying to calm him," Ok ok you won't leave her. Leave this discussion here. What will we do now with this Kimberley?". I said, "I think Kimberley and Lucas know each other. I already order someone to bring their details". Xander informed me something, "Aria had yesterday informed something. Kimberley had a male friend name Luca, but she never knew his surname. When she called Lucas 'Luca', Lucas shocked a little, I noticed his face clearly". I nodded.

Lucas is seriously Mysterious to me.

1. He became our friend.
2. He always told us that he
had a girl waiting for him.
3. Stella married to him.
4. Kimberley called him Luca
and then ran away crying.
5. Lucas shocked to hear
'Luca'

'Now I don't care about Stella. I have Annie now. I don't understand but I started to have feelings for her. She is cute and can make everyone happy. I really want to kiss her pink lips today. But I respect her. I will not do anything which can make her sad. She is now my life, my queen to love and to spoil'

~~~

Kimberley's POV.
◀️•▶️

Yesterday, Nicholas and Annie let me stay with them. But I didn't want to become burden for them. I couldn't go back to my family after getting freedom.

'I seriously need to find a small job'

I walking on the street when a big car halted in front of me. I was really disturbed. I was going to shout at the driver. But the passenger door opened and a hand pulled me inside of the car. I was going to shout but the door had already shut.

The car started its engine. The person who was holding me earlier, released me. I sat down far away from him. When I lifted my eyes to see the person's face, I found the person whom I hated the most. Lucas King. He had a smirk on his face.

'I really want to punch his face to erase his smirks'

"Do you have anything to explain about why did you destroy my party?", as he opened his mouth, poison started to come out. I ignored him. " Don't IGNORE ME", he shouted. I rolled my eyes. But his next action shivered me into I'm spine. He Pointed A GUN AT MY HEAD.

"Who are you? How dare you had mentioned that name yesterday? No one Allow To Bring That NAME TO THEIR LIPS", He shouted at me. My tears started to built up inside my eyes.

'Now I feel how the pain when someone has been broken. Aria was right. Right About YOU, LIAR'

I didn't answer him anything, just picked out the box from my jeans pocket. I threw it at his face and jumped from the running car.

Last I remembered, my head was hit to the lamppost beside the road.

Thank you so much
❤❤

Thank you so much ❤❤