You love Jungkook, You really do but you weren't ready to talk to him about it

You were never a person who make the first move.

" Y...you just had dinner?" Jungkook asked again and you nodded.

" Yeah, pretty much what happened at every first date." You looked up at Jungkook who had a bored expression in his face.

" Yeah..... In 1947 maybe." He said and you glared at him for being sarcastic " Who takes a girl for dinner on their date? It's boring, Didn't you feel bored?" The man wished you'd say that as he looked at you.

" No, Not at all." You smirked at him and he rolled his eyes immediately "Dr.Ravi was nice and h-----"

" So he's a doctor? Aha I should have known you like doctors, You know so you can have boring conversations about .......you know health and all " Jungkook's eyes were fixed on yours.

" What? "Your eyes widened " No...that's not....well maybe few words but no... my god.." you shook your head and sipped from tea before glaring at him again " What's your idea of a date then Mr.2019 ?" 

" Oho you just asked an expert my dear ." Jungkook cleared his throat, His mouth twitched, and you were pretty sure he was fighting a smile " Wowing a woman takes more than just go out for dinner, I will show you some day how that works."

" Wowing? That's a specific term. " You laughed and sipped your tea again "But I don't think it's necessary to wow a woman on the first date." 

You noticed the smirk that was placed in Jungkook's face when you say that "So, Mr.Doctor didn't wow you in any kind!" He smiled with satisfaction, as if having completed a deeply, personally needed action; expressed by the slightest curve at the corner of his mouth and a youthful confidence worn in a light raise of his eyebrow above a quizzical, joyful eye. 

" He was nice." You smiled and looked at you cup " But not enough to tickle my heart the way someone else does." 

With that Jungkook didn't say anything else, And his smile died faster than wisps of smoke dissipated after a candle flame has been snuffed out.

"So, You still love him. " Jungkook finally said and you looked up to meet his emotionless eyes.

"Who?" You blinked your eyes 

" That Bitch of a man you were about to marry." The man rolled his eyes and sighed

You laughed " It's weird you know.." You painfully smiled and looked at your cup " I don't feel sad or..... any type of feelings when I think about Mark or someone mention him, It is weird, isn't it?." 

Jungkook squinted and stared at you "So...Your date didn't go well."

" Huh?" 

" I m..mean you said it...... his nice but... you said but...."

You laughed and grabbed the empty cup and walked to the sink " I made a new friend though." You turned and winked to Jungkook before walking toward the door " Have a good night, Jungkook." with a last smile you walked away.

" Good." Jungkook whispered an a stupid smile couldn't leave his mouth. 

------------

The next day

-Evening-