Episode 47 Don't Hold Back...

You look at the person holding you by the neck against the wall. Your eyes fill with tears as you look into his red eyes. "Y-Yoongi..." You say with a soft voice, almost whispering. You couldn't breathe. Jimin pulled him, which lead him to throw you onto the floor. You coughed and stood up. You ran away from the two hybrids fighting and Jinri appeared next to you. "This is not good," she said as the rest of the boys appeared next to you. "I thought we were going to get everyone," Seokjin said as you started to cry. "Everything is messed up! We organized everything but now we can't do anything!" You said as Jinri sighed. "Look, we can do this, I believe in you," she said. "I'll go get everyone," she said as you nodded and she ran out of the place.

I'm going to be honest...

The rest was a blur, the whole fight was a blur.

I was not in the right state of mind to deal with all of that.

I do remember...that tragic moment.

"Don't let him grab the knife!" You yelled as you pushed Yoongi away from the knife. "Jimin!" I looked around and saw him on the floor. "Jinri, go check on him!" I said as she nodded and ran towards him. You kicked him in the stomach and he fell to the floor. He got up quickly and pinned you to the wall. "Y/N!" Taehyung ran towards you and pulled Yoongi away from you. He punched him and Taiga put cuffs on his wrists. "Where did you find that?" You said as she glanced at Miran. "Nowhere," she said while making sure they were perfectly put. "I put bandages on him, he's a bit better now," Jinri said as I hugged her. Yoongi broke the cuffs and was about to attack Taiga when Miran jumped in front of her. "Please, don't do this...what happened to the Yoongi who once told me he would never hurt the ones he loved?" She said as Lily kicked him away and looked at Miran. "He's not gonna snap out of it, we need to fight him whether you like it or not," she said before running towards him. He went for the attacks and she blocked them all.

He fell to the floor and shifted into a panther. "Cat turns into panther?" Aria said as Jinri nodded. "Power upgrade," she said as Jimin shifted into his form. "Whoever is not a wild animal, please stand back," Jinri said as she shifted into a wolf. You shifted into a fox and followed her. Taehyung and Namjoon did the same.

Like watching two animals fighting over their prey, they kept attacking each other. Both of them who always were so close are now fighting to death without wanting to. The gray panther charged at you and you ran away from him, not knowing what he was after. He managed to get to the knife and he shifted back into his human form. "This is the end," he said in a cold and deep voice and you closed your eyes. A scream startles you and you open your eyes to see a horrid scene in front of you.

"N-No!" You start to cry and Taehyung grabs the knife from the floor and stabs Yoongi. He falls to the floor and Taehyung stands there with no expression on his face. "Jinri!" You pull her close to you and she smiles. "Don't worry about me, worry about him," she said in a soft voice as you glanced at Yoongi on the floor and Taehyung sobbing. "I did my job, now I get to be with my brother," she said as she closed her eyes and you screamed while crying. "This isn't fair!" You yelled as you held Jinri close to you. Jimin stood next to you and he sighed.

"Well...I guess things didn't turn out the way I wanted to," an unfamiliar voice said and you turned around and saw a full grown man. "That useless piece of junk didn't kill you," he said as he glanced at you. You glanced at Jinri and saw that she was still smiling.

Jinri...why?