Episode 42 What Is Happening?

"Who are they?" Jungkook asked as they all looked at the men dressed in black suits with glasses. "They seem to be on the look out for something," you said as they all looked at you. "What?" You said. "Are they looking for us?" Taehyung said. "I highly doubt that, they shouldn't be looking for us since we weren't guilty," Namjoon said as you nodded. "Exactly, just in case, put on your hoodies," you said as they all nodded. You walked past them and sighed out of relief. "Y/N-" you heard Seokjin shout your name but when you turned around he was nowhere to be found. You shrugged it off and went to class.

Seokjin's POV

"Who are you?" I said as she looked at me, "that's not important right now," she replied.
"We need to hide," she said. "Why?" I said as she sighed. "They're looking for me," she said as I looked at her with wide eyes.

***

"Where's Seokjin?" Namjoon said as you shrugged. "I don't know, I remember him shouting my name but I haven't seen him since," you said as he sighed. "What if he got kidnapped?" He said as you shook your head. "I don't think so, he's strong enough to get away and come back to us," you said. "What if they did something to him though?" He said.

"Hey,"

"Where were you?" You said as he thought for a moment. "I was busy with something," he said as he chuckled. "You look a bit more colorful, did something else happen?" Namjoon said as he smiled. "I might have met someone," he said as you smiled. "Oh, you already found someone special, huh?" You said as he nodded. "Yeah, I guess, I hope I get to see her again though," he said.

"How did everyone's day go?" You said as they all looked at each other. "Good," Yoongi said. "Did anyone meet someone else apart from Seokjin?" You said as they all turned to Seokjin. "Really, hyung?!" Jungkook said as Seokjin nodded. "How was she like? What was her name? Was she pretty?" Jimin said. "Why do you instantly think it's a girl?" Seokjin said as Jimin chuckled. "Because you're blushing and you look like a tomato," he said as you laughed. "I can't really tell you guys much about her, but she's pretty," Seokjin said. "Prettier than you?" Taehyung said as Seokjin nodded. "Yeah," everyone gasped and you fell to the floor laughing. "This is the best day ever," you said while tears left your eyes out of laughing too much. "I might die," you said as you kept laughing.

"Why are you laughing so much? What if this happens to you?" He said as you snickered. "We all know too well that it won't happen," you said as he  chuckled quietly.
"Let's go sleep!" You said as they all for up from the couch and went up the stairs. "Will I get to see her again?" Seokjin said as he approached you. "Of course, I'm sure you will, she's in the university right?" You said as he thought for a moment. "Well...kind of," he said as you raised an eyebrow. "But thanks," he said before going up the stairs and entering his room.

You opened the door to your room and see Jungkook laying down on your bed. "Why are you here?" You said as you closed the door. "Seokjin mentioning the girl he met reminded me of a girl I knew," he said as you sat down next to him. "Do you still talk to her?" You said as he shook his head. "When I met Jimin, I had just confessed, but when we had to leave, I left her in the city," he said. "Why?" You said as he sat up and sighed. "Everyone that knew her was naive, they didn't know she was a hybrid so it affected us instead of her," he said. "Sua..." He said as you looked at him. "You should try to contact her, I can tell you really miss her," you said as he nodded.

I have been so busy and have had
Writer's block but...

Surprise!
There's going to be a second part of
Animal crisis and it's called
Hybrid Eyes.

It basically shows what happened in the past in
the boys' povs. So if you want, you can go ahead and read
it. I hope you enjoy.