Episode 16 Trapped...

(fιиαℓℓу, α ρнσтσ αfтєя ѕσ ℓσиg)
#ithinklastepisodewasabitcrappysoi'lltrythistime

You wake up in a dark place, realizing you're in a vehicle, and it's dark. You're handcuffed and it's connected to rest of the boys. Even your legs are trapped. You immediatly look at the police officer in front of you and you feel a sudden rage coming.

~Turned~

Your eyes turn green and you growl at him, you don't move harshly 'cause your scared that you might hurt the boys. He flashes a red light at the cuffs and you immediatly get shocked with electricity. You whimper as you see that it made the boys wake up."Now that you're all awake, I can finally talk," The police guard said as he looked at you. "Hi, my name is Officer Williams, as you know, you're hybrids, you're all gonna die," He said as you felt your fangs grow. "Tell me, Officer, why are you doing this?" You said, " Well, I'm getting paid, so..." He said as he stood up and you growl at him. "You bitch! How can you be so selfish?!" You said as he stopped by the door to the front of the bus. He turned around and looked at you. "I think we both know who the real bitch is," He said as you tried to release yourself but you got shocked and he went away. "I'm not a bitch!" You said as you suddenly felt a wave of emotions hit you.

~Off~

You start crying at the scene that just occured. Those words didn't hurt you, but you couldn't belive you were stuck in this mess. "Y/N, you're not a bitch," Taehyung said as you looked at him. "It's not that, I just can't belive I got ourselves into this mess," You said as Yoongi looked at you. "It's not your fault, it's our fault. We were aware that the police were after us from the beginning, but we didn't tell you, and we thought we would never have to." Yoongi said as you noticed the maknae line was sad. "Are you guys okay?" You said as they looked at you. That's a stupid question, Y/N! You already know the answer to that question. Do you seriously think that they are okay in this situation? "Yeah, we're fine," Jimin said as he seemed to wipe away the tears he had been holding back. "Why would they do this, right? I mean, a hamster, a dog, a bunny, a cat, they're not wild," You said. "But they think we're rabid," Jungkook said, "But you're not," You said.

"But they think we are."
"But you're not."
"But they think that."
"Well, they shouldn't because you're not rabid!" You yelled and you heard the bus stop.
"This is not fair, maybe Asunu Yukishu wasn't rabid, maybe she was just trying to protect herself! Or worse, maybe they gave her something that made her angry or seem wild!" You said as the doors opened. "Asunu Yukishu was indeed a rabid fox," The guy that opened the doors said. "How are you so sure about that?" You said as he looked at you. "I know because I studied her, her results showed that she had been rabid since she was born. I'm a scientist," He said as you felt sleepy and your vision went black.

I'm with Y/N when I say it's not fair to
treat hybrids like that.

I'm with Y/N when I say it's not fair to treat hybrids like that

Just saying...

Love you~❤️