Episode 23 In The Sky...

Flying on airplanes is always boring. You can't go on your phone, and your ears sometimes hurt. "You didn't tell me that being a hybrid would mean your ears hurt when you go on airplanes!" You said as Namjoon chuckled, "Then use headphones, listen to some music," He said, "And blast my ears off?! No sir, no thank you," You said as you lay your head against the mini table. "Y/N ah, you're funny," Taehyung said as he laughed, "Thank you," You said. "You're acting like you've never been on an airplane before," Hoseok said as you looked at him, "I've been on one before, but not as a hybrid!" You said as you covered your ears in pain. "Some things we just don't say," Yoongi said as he put on his neck pillow and his eye mask. "Are you seriously going to sleep now, hyung?" Jungkook said as Yoongi nodded. "He's always tired," Seokjin said.
"It's not a surprise," You said as you looked out the window. "You know, I never thought all of this would happen to me," You said as they all looked at you. "It's kind of our fault, if we never found you, you wouldn't have adopted all of us, and it would've never led to this," Jungkook said. "Well, this present isn't that bad, sure, we went to court, but we're fine now, everything is going back to normal," You said as the pilot talked through the speaker. "Passengers, make sure to hang on, because we're about to land in Korea," He said.

"Woah," You said as you opened the door.

"Am I in heaven?" You said as the boys started to run around the house

"Am I in heaven?" You said as the boys started to run around the house. "Okay, we are grown-ups, we don't act like children anymore," Jungkook said as he looked around hesitantly. "You can go," You said as he immediatly ran off with the others. You finally have a silent yet calm area, and you probably won't get in trouble again. After all, the judge said that they will put a law that is against the violence of hybrids. Hopefully, it will all go well. You walk up the stairs and enter a bedroom. You place your bags on the floor and lay on the bed. "Why is this so comfortable?" You said before falling asleep.

The Generosity everyone will give us after all that has happened will probably be over the Sky. Just think about the children that are hybrids, they will probably have an even brighter future. Just imagine, two souls, which are hybrids, living in the streets because they have no home and no parents, because they were taken away for being hybrids...that will all change. Someone will definitely take care of them and take them some place safe, which in fact, we are the people who changed that, and if there are children on the streets, someone will take care of them. Just thinking about everything, I never finished collage, and I'm not sure if Namjoon wants or needs to finish it either, but I definitely have to finish it, hybrid or not hybrid, I have to do it.
I also have to talk to my father, I just need to know why he isn't screaming at me like my mother was. I'm just really curious. Also, after I graduate, I need to find a job. I might like being an actress, or a journalist, or....a lawyer? I'm not sure yet, but eventually I will find out my whole future.