Episode 38 Wait A Second...

Wait a second....Jackson Wang isn't alive? But Asunu said he was. I'm so confused. You get up from the bed and grab you phone. You call the only person who can answer the question. "Hey, Jinri, I need you to come over," you said.

"She lied to you then?" She said as you nodded. "You saw him die right?" You said as she nodded. "Yes, I did. I don't know why she would lie about that," she said as you looked at Jimin. "Do you know?"  You said as he shook his head. "No, I don't. I know she's hard to read and she's powerful, but I don't know why she would do that," he said as you sighed. The doorbell rang and you got up to answer it. You opened the door and a feeling of fear and anger fills within you.

~Turned~

"Why are you here?" You said as she proceeded to enter the house. Jimin ran to you and stopped her. "Answer the question," he said. "I need your help, it's about Jackson Wang and the rest of the hybrids," she said. "Jackson Wang is dead, Asunu," you said as she looked at you. "What? Where did you hear that?" She said as Jinri appeared next to me. "Who is she?" She said as Jinri looked at her. "I'm Jinri, Jackson's sister," she said as Asunu crossed her arms. "Are you seriously going to believe a girl who states she is his sister?" She said as you nodded. "Yes. Because you lied about him being alive," you said. "Who knows what else you could be lying about," Jimin said. "I'm not lying about anything else, I actually came to help you guys," she said as she pushed Jimin out of the way and entered the house. "We don't need your help," you said.

(I have to interrupt this story to say thank you, because while writing this, we reached 3k and 4k and I didn't realize it until this moment. Thank you guys so much for giving me a chance and reading this story, I really appreciate it.)

"What about the kitty cat here? Isn't he in trouble?" She said as she pouted and chuckled.

Something isn't right. Her aura feels different, are her powers taking over her again?

"We're fine without you," you said as she smirked. "Are you?" She said before attacking you. You pushed her off you and you ran out of the house. She followed you and so did Jimin. You punched her and she pushed you to the ground. You bit her arm and she bit yours. You whined in pain but continued to hurt her. Your eyes turned green and so did hers. You pushes her to the ground and scratched her. You growled at her and you threw her against the ground. She got up and rushed over to you. She scratched you and bit your arm. It started to bleed but that didn't stop her. You whined it pain and suddenly a black figure attacked her and pushed her off you. "J-Jimin?" You said as you saw a black panther circling around Asunu. She was laying on the ground unconscious with big bite marks all over her body. Scratches and bruises were all over her. "Is she dead?" You said breathing heavily. He turned back into a human and looked at you. "Maybe," he said before picking you up from the ground. "She can't be dead, she was being controlled by her own powers, it wasn't her fault," you said as Jimin looked at her. "Let's just bring her and wait until she wakes up, okay?" He said as you nodded and you both brought her back home.

Well...I don't know why I did that,
but at least it makes sense, right?

I don't know why I did that,but at least it makes sense, right?

Love you~❤️

Love you~❤️

Finally POSTED! Yes!