Episode 5 Another one...

You woke up in the living room again, but this time it was messier that usual.
The TV was on and Hoseok was watching it, Yoongi was sleeping in the couch, as always, Jungkook was sleeping in a cocoon with the blankets, Taehyung was in his animal form, and Jimin was sleeping on top of you. But you realized, that wasn't the only thing there, there were...feathers?
"Hoseok?"
"Yes?" He said as he looked at you with a bright smile.
"Where did these feathers come from?" You said as you looked around the living room and realized the whole room was covered in them.
"You don't remember what we did last night?" He said as you tried to remember, and eventually, you did.

_F͟l͟a͟s͟h͟b͟a͟c͟k͟_

"Y/N, I'm bored."Jimin said as he poked your cheek.
"Then, go to sleep." You said.
"Fine."Jimin said as he went far from you. Later, he grabbed a pillow and threw it at you.
"Jimin! What the-"
"Pillow fight!" Hoseok said as he threw pillows at everyone.
You fought for a very long time, feathers were flying everywhere and you didn't care.

"I think now I can sleep."Jimin said.
"Now the floor is more comfortable." Hoseok said as you nodded.
"Yup, now go to sleep." You said as you layed on the floor and Hoseok layed next to you.

                                                           _End Of Flashback_

"Oh, right." You said as you pushed Jimin off of you and went to your room to get dressed up and do your morning routine.
"Y/N ah, can I come?" Hoseok said as you went down stairs and to the kitchen.
"No, Hoseok, I don't want to get in trouble." You said as you grabbed a granola bar.
"I promise I'll stay awake." He said as you shook your head.
"No, I'm sorry, but I can't take you all the time." You said as you took your bag and left the house.

                                                               *********************

"Y/N."
"Oh, hi Namjoon. What's up?" You said as you looked at him.
"Oh, well, remember what I told you yesterday?" He said.
"Yeah."
"Well, the thing I wanted to tell you was..."
"Y/N ah."A familiar voice said as you looked around.
"Down here."
"What are you doing here?"You said.
"What?" Namjoon said confused.
"Oh, no, I was...fine, listen." You said as you looked at Namjoon and took out the hamster inside your bag.
"This is Hoseok, and he's a hamster, my pet, but also my friend, because, he is also human. Half human half hamster,weird right?" You said as Namjoon smiled brightly.
"It's not weird, at least, for me." He said as Hoseok transformed into his human form.
"Yay, brother!" Hoseok said as he hugged Namjoon.
Brother?!
"Another one?" You said.
"Yes, another one." Hoseok said.
"Oh, you should come to Y/N's house so you can meet everyone else." Hoseok said as you nodded while looking down.
"Yeah, sure." Namjoon said as Hoseok transformed into his animal form, got in your bag and you walked to class with Namjoon.