Episode 15 Fears...

Your heart was beating faster at the sight of them. They kill everyone, and that meant you too. You look around the house to find an escape route, and you see a back door. You signal the boys to follow you and you all exit the house and are immediatly faced with a river. "Guys," You said. You looked at them with a worried face. "I-I can't swim." You said as you looked at the furious currents that looked like monsters. Jungkook sighed and jumped in, followed by the rest and you couldn't help but follow them. The water felt strong and cold against your soft skin and the currents pushed you along. You closed your eyes, hoping that nothing bad happened to you. You realized that you were running out of breath, and you tried to catch some air from above, but you couldn't. The currents were so strong that they didn't let you go up. You eventually fainted. Before everything went darker than expected, you felt something hard hit your head, and that's when you fainted. Nothing but darkness and a sharp pain on your head.

**********************************************************************************

You woke up, coughing water and they boys were looking at you worried. "Y/N, are you okay?" They all said as you nodded faintly. You always ask me if I'm okay, don't you know how I feel? I feel the same way that you guys do, worried and scared. I wish I could tell you, but in this moment, I'm the one who should be strong and controlling of our actions, right? It's mostly Namjoon, but I'm also involved. Sigh, I'm so tired, I just want peace once and for all.

Your vision became clearer and you realized you were in a sewer

Your vision became clearer and you realized you were in a sewer. "Are we in a sewer right now?" You said as you got up and realized there was a light. You followed the light and ended up realizing you were on the streets. You went out of the sewers and stood on the sidewalk. "Great, we're out in the public," You said sarcastically. "It can't be that bad, just blend in," Taehyung said. "Oh, really? It's not that easy, we're not magical," You said. Maybe he's right, maybe we won't get caught. It didn't happen last time, so maybe it won't happen again? I don't know anymore. Everything used to be so fine, but know it's like you have no one to trust but yourself.
"Let's see if we can find a hotel," You said as you started walking. "A hotel with seven beds?" Seokjin said, "We'll improvise, like we always do," You said as he looked at you.
"Will they let seven men and one woman in the same room together?" He said as you thought about it for a moment, "Well...it's better than living in a forest filled with bears," You said as you were held back by Namjoon. "Y/N, there has to be another way," He said as you bit your lip and thought about other ways you could stay hidden from the police. "Look, guys...I don't know. I can't think of anything, I feel drained after all of this stuff happening," You said as they all looked at you. "I'm sorry, I know you guys count on me to make the moves and control the group, but I can't. I feel like I have let you all down, and I'm so-"
"Nope, stop, listen..." Seokjin said as he interrupted you. "You are right, and I'm sorry. As the oldest in the group, I should've taken care of things. I should've not let you take things on your own," He said. "What about me?" Namjoon said, "Yeah, you too." Seokjin said. "But seriously, we're sorry, and maybe now we can share the role?" He said as you nodded and smiled at him. Finally, a happy moment in all of this chaos.
You started walking, when all of a sudden, you feel a sharp pain on your leg. You look and see it's a dart. You fall to the ground and your vision goes black.