Episode 4 Animals Rising, Budget Lowering...

"We told you we had more brothers."  Jungkook said as you sat on the couch and the hamster sat on your lap.
"I know that, but I'm gonna have to find a job." You said as Jungkook looked at you with a confused face.
"Why?" He said.
"Because you guys live with me, which means more food, more toys and the bills are gonna kill me." You said.
"Oh."Jungkook said.
"So, Hoseok, introduce yourself." Yoongi said as Hoseok transformed into his human form, I which he was laying on your lap.

"Hi, I'm Hoseok, and I hope I can have fun with you."He said in a cheerful way that made you smile.

"Same, you seem to be very hopeful, ignoring the fact you ate whatever fell on the floor

"Same, you seem to be very hopeful, ignoring the fact you ate whatever fell on the floor."
"Yeah, I lived there."He said as you held your hands.
"So, are we gonna sleep?"Jimin said as you nodded.
"Yes, tomorrow I have college, so you're gonna have to take care of yourselves." You said.
"What's college?" Hoseok said with a confused look.
"It's a place where you go and learn, have tests and get a degree so you can graduate and live a normal life with a job you studied for." You said.
"Sounds fun!" He said.
"It's not really that fun." You said.
"I'm tired." Said Taehyung.
"Ok, go to sleep everyone."
"Y/N?"
"Yes, Hoseok?"
"Can I go to college?"
"No."
"Please?"
"Fine, but just for one day."
"Yay!"
You turned off the light to go to bed, but you got pulled to the floor again by Jungkook, so you slept with them, again.

********************

"Y/N~"
"What is it?" You said as you felt lips kiss you on the forehead.
"It's time for college, you don't want to be late." He said as he poked your cheeks.
"You don't want to be late, you're the one who wants to go more." You said as you opened your eyes and caressed his cheeks.
"You want a kiss?"He said.
"No," You said as you got up and went up to your room.
You got dressed and did your morning routine and helped Hoseok do his too. You gave him clothes and he dressed himself.
"I'm done!" He said as he came out with the clothes you gave him.
"Hoseok, you put it on upside down." You said as you took his hoodie and put it on him.
"There." You said as you gave him a granola bar and you took one yourself.
You grabbed your bag and went out with Hoseok.
"Hoseok, I'm gonna have to carry you as your animal form." You said.
"Why?"
"Because you can't walk around as a human, people will think your new and they will sign you up in the school." You said as he transformed into his hamster form, crawled up your body and entered your bag.
"Good boy." You said.
"Don't treat me like an animal," He said.
"Ah, right, It's offensive, Jungkook told me about it," You said.
"Yes, it is," He said.
"Ok, stop talking, I don't want people to think I'm crazy." You said.
"Crazy for me?" He said.
"No."
"Not even a little bit?" He said.
"No."
"Gee, you remind me of Yoongi." He said as you entered the school.

                                                                 ****************

"Students, you now have 60 minutes of free time." The teacher said as you sighed.
"Hey."
"What?" You said as you turned to Namjoon who was sitting next to you.
"How are you?" He said.
Oh, I'm fine, just questioning life and how on earth I got to live with five men who apparently are animals but humans at the same time, no big deal, oh and I also brought one with me, take a look in my bag. You couldn't say that whole thing, because, who would believe you?
"I'm good." You said as you felt a furry thing near your hand.
"Same. I was just wondering, can I tell you something tomorrow?" He said as you looked down and realized Hoseok was sleeping on your hand.
"Uh, sure, you can tell me anything." You said as you tried to wake Hoseok up, but instead, he just turned into his human form. Luckily, he was under the table.
"Stop, go back." You said.
"What?" Namjoon said as Hoseok changed back into an animal.
"Um, did I say that out loud? Sorry." You said.
It was meant to be out loud, because, if you didn't realize, my pet/friend /roommate just transformed into his human form under the table, so I had to tell him to go back. I know, I know, my life is complicated and hard, you wouldn't last a day in my shoes.
"It's ok." He said as he patted you on the head and looked out the window.

                                                               ******************

"Hoseok, that could've been the end of me." You said.
"I'm sorry, when I'm sleeping I can't control myself so I might change without realizing."
"Well, I learned something new." You said.
"I have a question." He said.
"Who was that guy you were talking with?" He said.
"He was Namjoon, he's my friend." You said.
"Ok, what did he need to tell you?"
" I don't know,"
"You should really get all the details about a person before everything,"
"Yeah, okay,"

Hi, how are you doing? You good? Good.
Love you~❤️

Bye Bye~

Bye Bye~