Episode 1 Three Little Kittens...

You woke up to the alarm going off, when you check the time, it was 4:00am.
"Sigh, alright." You said as you got up and got ready to go to school.
You grabbed your breakfast and ate it while going to school.
When you got there, you heard a voice calling your name.
"Y/N!"
"Oh, hey Namjoon, what's up?" You said as he stopped running in front of you.
"Oh, nothing much." He said while panting.
"Ok, do you need something?"
"No, I just wanted to talk to you." He said.
"Ok." You said as you took out your phone and checked your messages.

"Aren't you gonna pay attention to me?""Oh, sorry ,I had to check if my mom or dad texted me

"Oh, sorry ,I had to check if my mom or dad texted me." You said.
"Why? You don't live with them anymore." He said.
"Yeah, but they are the ones who text me, and if I don't respond they spam me with texts." You said.
"Ah, right."
"Anyway, let's go, we don't want to be late." You said.
"Ok." He said as you both went to class.

                                                       **************************

At lunch break, you didn't go to to eat with Namjoon, you always went  alone to the park to eat.
"Phew." You sighed as you sat down on the bench and started eating your food when you suddenly heard a meow.
You looked around around you to found three cats in front of you.
"Oh, hello." You said as one of the cats jumped on your lap and layed down.
"Meow." The cat meowed as the rest sat there with a pitiful look.
"You guys want food?" You said as they meowed, so you took it as a 'yes'.
You gave them fish and they all ate, except one. The one that was laying on your lap didn't want the fish, so you gave it to the other one.
Apart from feeding them, you wanted to see if you could pet them, so you tried petting the one on your lap. At first, the cat flinched ,but he didn't care at all. The other two got on the bench waiting for you to pet them, so you did.
"You guys are so cute." You said as you looked at your watch and noticed you were late for your next class.
You cursed under your breath, packed your things and waited for the cat to get off your lap.
"Please, kitty." You said as the cat instantly got off and let you go.

                                                         *************************

"Miss Y/N, you're late." Your teacher said as you nodded in shame and sat down on your seat next to Namjoon.
"What took you so long?" He whispered to you.
"I was petting cats." You said.
"Since when do you like animals?" He said.
"I like animals, you should know that." You said.
"Hm." He said as he thought about your words.

                                                          *************************

It was time to go home, and you were already on your way home, when you suddenly heard  a meow.
"Meow."
"Oh, you guys again, hi." You said as you kept walking and realized they were following you.
"Hm, you don't have a home?" You said, but the cats didn't say anything.
"Come with me." You said as they followed you home.