Episode 9 Changes...

You woke up in your room and the boys were surrounding your bed. They all looked worried. You decide to move, but when you do, your head starts hurting like crazy. You fall back into the sheets. "Y/N, I don't think you're okay,"Jungkook said as he placed his hand on your forehead,"But you don't have a fever." He said. "I'm fine, I just need medicine." You said as you gently tried to get up. "That's what you said yesterday and the day before that," Yoongi said as he put you back down on the bed. Suddenly, you didn't feel much pain. "I think it's gone now." You said as you stood up and walked to the living room. The boys followed you down. You sat on the floor and turned on the TV. 

~Turned~

You put cartoons and you started watching. You giggle and laugh like a little child.
"Yay!" Taehyung sits next to you. You both watch the TV very carefully and laugh like little kids. Then Hoseok turns off the TV. "Hey!" You and Taehyung said, "Since when do you like cartoons, Y/N?" Namjoon said as you came back to your senses.

~Off~

"I was watching cartoons?" You said as the rest nodded, "Yes, you were, like five seconds ago." Jungkook said as nothing came to your mind. "I don't recall," You said as they all looked at each other confused and worried. "Maybe you should sleep," Seokjin said as you looked at him, "Why?" You said as Seokjin layed you on the couch and put a blanket on top of you, "You need to take a nap." He said as you closed your eyes and faked your sleep.

~Turned~
You try to peek but when you open your eyes, your vision is green and you're blind. You scream at the sudden problem. "Y/N?" Jungkook said as you sat there, scared to move, "Y-Yes?" You said as you felt hands on your shoulders. "Y/N, are you okay? Look at me." Yoongi said as you shook your head, "I can't, I'm blind." You said as you felt your tears streaming down your face. "Open your eyes." Yoongi said as you slightly opened them. When you saw that you could see, you opened them fully. He looked at you in shock and so did the rest. He stared at you deeply, and you wondered why. You saw your reflection in his eyes and noticed that your eyes were different.
They were green, like Yoongi's eyes when he switches to his animal, but why would you have it? You immediatly close your eyes and Yoongi hugs you.

~Off~

You opened your eyes and you look at Jungkook, he seems to know what's going on and he looks like he is blaming himself. "Why am I acting weird?" You said as they all looked at each other, "You're showing signs only a human would show when they're about to turn..."

"Turn...?" You said as you looked at them. What on earth is this? I don't understand why this is happening to me. It all started after I looked at Jungkook's orange eyes.
Is that it? Is that why Jungkook feels so bad for me? Did his eyes do something to me?

"Turn into a hybrid."