thirty - two

January had quickly faded into February and Rosalie was exhausted, but it seemed everyone was. Hermione seemed to attend every lesson possible, and Rosalie was sure that many of the lessons overlapped. Hermione was often in the corner of the common room with books stacked so high that one could only see her bushy hair if they tried. Harry was busy in other ways. Quidditch training was up to five times a week now as their chance at the Quidditch cup was revitalised. Rosalie never thought she'd think it, but she was glad she was not having to focus on the Quidditch team anymore, even if she were on it she would not have been able to cope with everything she had going on.

Rosalie would often be found sleeping, anywhere and everywhere. During lessons, lunchtime and Severus' detentions. The routine was starting to take a toll on her, and everyone could see. Remus tried cancelling their Saturday lessons, but she refused. That was her favourite part of the week. Every time the lesson ended, she found herself excited for it next week. That was her main focus and kept her going most days because if Remus saw her slacking in other departments, he was going to cancel. He did not want to particularly, but he was worried about her health. Even Severus was starting to let her go early from detentions so she could get to sleep earlier.

Despite the pure fatigue Rosalie felt over the last month she had some highlight moments. Her lessons with Remus have shown vast improvements in her overall magic capabilities. She would be practising whenever she could. Not only did she have mass control over water now, but she was also able to start casting spells without a wand. Some attempts were better than others.

Rosalie sat in the hall one dinner time. It was specifically loud that evening. It was match day, Slyerthrin vs Ravenclaw and Slytherin narrowly beat them. Ravenclaw was distraught while both Slytherin and Gryffindor were over the moon. Gryffindor was not happy with Slytherin winning, but it meant because they won Gryffindor was back in the running for the cup. Rosalie was just as excited as all but did not have enough energy to celebrate physically. So while all her friends were having a grand time, Rosalie sat, her elbow propped onto the table -which was holding her head up- and ate quietly.

Her eyes subconsciously scanned the room, and to no surprise, they drifted off to Remus. She watched him for a while. He was talking with Professor Flitwick, well more listening to him it seemed as Professor Flitwick mouth had not shut since she started watching. As time went past, it appeared Flitwick had finally finished telling whatever story he was saying. She was not sure how interesting it was seeing Remus' reactions through it all. Now he turned his head, and his eyes met hers. She gave a sheepish smile in his direction. His eyebrows scrunched together, a concerned look growing on his face.

"Are you okay?" He mouthed. Rosalie nodded. His head tilted to the side, not believing her. "What's wrong?" He mouthed again.

Rosalie lifted her head and placed both her hands together under her head, signalling she wanted to sleep. He gave her a sad smile. He thought for a moment before replying.

"Why don't you try to practice what we did today?" Rosalie raised an eyebrow to him. Earlier that day they had done their lesson, but it was on levitation -without a wand of course-. What would he want her to levitate? Remus gave an amused smile as she pushed forward his cup.

"You want me to levitate that?" She mouthed, pointing to his cup. He nodded.

"You got this. It's easy." Her eyes quickly glanced around her; no one was looking.

"Wingardium Leviosa," Rosalie mumbled as she focused on the cup. Moments later, the cup lifted off the table, and from the corner of her eye, she could see Remus nod and smile, but her focused stayed true. Any distraction would cause it to drop. Slowly the cup rose, and her smile widened.