six

The castle halls started to fill with students again as the first lesson had come to an end. Many students walking past Rosalie gave her dirty looks and/or avoided any sort of eye contact or touch. Shaking her head with slight annoyance she walked faster to try and get to her next lesson, which was Professor McGonagall's Transfiguration. Transfiguration was a class she was actually excited for, she found being able to change objects into different things amusing, only because she wanted to use the spell on Draco and his goons. She let her mind wander as she roamed through the castle. She always found herself thinking of her parents. When Voldemort killed them she was 4 years old, young but old enough to remember very little details about them. She thought the dreams she had about her parents using magic were just dreams, but they seemed like memories. She wasn't sure though, but she liked the idea of them being memories. Her mother and father were always so happy together and she only wished for herself to hopefully have the same one day. To find someone to be happy with forever.

A bump into a person took Rosalie out of her thoughts. 

"Harry!" She smiled happily at him but only for her smile to fade quickly at the sight of him and his friends. "What happened?" Their faces were pale, but eyes wide, as expecting someone to hit them. None held much emotion in their face and none could keep eye contact with Rosalie. Harry seemed the worse of them all, his hands clammy and a slight tremble of his bottom lip made her worried.

"It was just divination." He responded bluntly, walking past her, letting his head slightly hang down. The others all gave Rosalie a sad look before following him off. Rosalie's eyes followed Hermione's as she walked away, eyebrows furrowed with sad eyes she looked back to see Neville. Who did not move. He kept his eyes down as he fidgeted with his fingers, knowing Rosalie wanted answers. Neville and Rosalie were close friends, so he wasn't afraid to tell her what happened, more he was afraid of how she would react. The last thing he wanted was to upset the girl.

"What. Happened?" She questioned him sternly, wanting answers. Neville kept his eyes on the ground, debating in his head if he should tell her the truth. He knew she deserved the truth but he didn't want to worry her. The year had already started horribly for her, he did not want to be the one to make it worse.

"Neville. Please, tell me. What happened in Divination?" Neville slowly looked up to Rosalie. The girl eyes were soft, but held such pain and worry, tears looking to fall at any moment.
He took a nervous deep breath before speaking. "Harry, he got the Grim."

She raised an eyebrow at him, not understanding what it meant. The grim she thought. Like the Grim Reaper? Death?

"Death?" She questioned and to her surprise, Neville nodded. "W-w-what? What do you mean death?" Her voice became more frantic as she tried to put the pieces together. The look of worry she held had now become a look of fear. Her eyes looked everywhere expect at Neville, almost as though she was looking for clues to a puzzle on the walls. Neville didn't know what to do. He stayed quiet for a moment as he watched the girl, feeling guilty and regretful. Despite this Neville decided to continue telling Rosalie what happened, she knew the worse of the story and it wouldn't be right for him to leave her with unfinished answers.

"We were looking into these Tree Leaves in Divination and he got the omen of death." Neville's sentence brought her to a sudden stop. All her movements seamlessly frozen all at once, only her breathing showing Neville that she was still alive. Her eyes finally met his as he started to panic at Rosalie's sudden change in movement, not knowing what was happening. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Tree leaves?" She questioned.

Neville slowly nodded and to his surprise a slight smile crept on to her face, making his eyes widened and face pale. The girl sighed lightly with a laugh, as she shook her head and closed her eyes.