XVII

Jungkook woke up feeling a little sore but other than that, he felt...different. A good different though. He'd just broke the biggest rule of his parents but he didn't care because he loved Taehyung.

He was about to get up but Taehyung tightened his grip around Jungkook and pulled him back up against his body. "Tae, we have to get ready for school soon." Jungkook reminded. "Just five more minutes baby." Taehyung mumbled groggily. "Fine." Jungkook smiled to himself as Taehyung loosened his grip and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook kept track of time while Taehyung continued to sleep for five more minutes. He woke Taehyung up again, this time Taehyung agreed to get up so they did. They took a shower together then got ready for school.

Jungkook's phone began ringing. "It's my mom." He sighed. "Answer." Taehyung said and Jungkook did. "Did you sleep well?" She asked. There was a hint of worry in her voices "Yeah." Jungkook said nervously. "Jungkook, we need you to come home straight after school. It's something urgent your father and I need to discuss." She said. "Okay, I'll see you then." Jungkook said and hung up.

"She didn't yell for once." Taehyung noted. "Yeah but she sounded worried for some reason." Jungkook said. "Don't worry about it." Taehyung said and off to school they went.

Once there, Jungkook met up with Jimin in the hallway. "So you aren't a virgin anymore, huh?" Jimin teased. "What! How do you know that?!" Jungkook blushed madly. Jimin gestured towards Taehyung who smirked slyly. "He called you last night but you were asleep." Taehyung said.

"So you told him what we did!" Jungkook yelled. "I said you were really tired and then he just guessed." Taehyung raised his hands in defeat. "Aww Kookie, I'm just messing with you." Jimin laughed. "Whatever." Jungkook stormed off to class while Jimin and Taehyung bursted into laughter.

"You should apologize. Jungkook takes things really seriously." Jimin said. "I know. It's adorable." Taehyung smiled unknowingly. Taehyung sat in his seat next to Jungkook in biology. "Hey." Taehyung said, beginning to wrap his arms around Jungkook's waist but Jungkook pushed him away.

"Baby, we were just messing with you. Why are you so embarrassed?" Taehyung asked. "Because!" Jungkook whined. "I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me." Taehyung cooed and Jungkook have in, letting Taehyung wrap his arms around him.

"Miss me with that gay shit!" They heard a bitchy voice behind them. They both turned to see Yejin with her other cheerleader friends, all in uniform because there was a game today.

Jungkook gulped. He thought she was nice...

"What's your problem?" Taehyung scoffed. "You're making me sick." She scrunched her nose and glared at Jungkook. "I know, we're so cute together, aren't we?" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek. The boy blushed as Yejin rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe you rejected me for that nerd!" She was angry now, the tips of her ears red. "I'm gay, don't even try me with that. And Jungkook is not a nerd." Taehyung growled. "Trash. Literal trash is what he is and you need to break up with him or I'll-" "You'll what?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes at her, his hand holding Jungkook's tightly.

Yejin rolled her eyes and walked to her table in the front of the room as the bell rang. Jungkook looked down at his lap, tears in his eyes. "Bunny?" Taehyung whispered quietly to Jungkook , hands placed on his sides.

Jungkook gave him a glance. "Oh, please don't listen to her. She's just mad she got rejected by multiple guys." Taehyung said. "It still hurts." Jungkook allowed a few tears to fall. "If she sees that, she'll keep targeting you. Please ignore her." Taehyung leaned forward and kissed the tip of his nose, Jungkook smiling faintly through his tears.

At lunch, Taehyung joined Jungkook to sit with Jimin and Yoongi. Yoongi was intimidated by Taehyung but relaxed a bit once he saw how sweetly he treated Jungkook. "Ooo! We should go on a double date! That'd be so fun." Jimin bubbles as he rambled about his ideas.

Yoongi just listened to his boyfriend in awe as Taehyung barely paid attention, making sure Jungkook had cheered up a little. "Wanna hang out after school?" Taehyung asked.

"Um, I need to go home actually. Maybe later on tonight. We'll see." Jungkook pushed his glasses back up the bridge of his nose. "Oh, okay." Taehyung hummed. "Well, I do want to take you out sometime this weekend. You know, like a date?" Taehyung said shyly.

Jungkook caressed his face and leaned in, kissing him gently. "Awwww!" Jimin squealed. Jungkook pulled away and giggled softly at Taehyung's face, which was turning a darker shade of red by the second. "Of course you can, Tae." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled.

When Jungkook arrived home, he'd made it to the stairs before. "Jungkook stop right there!" He heard his mother yell. "Yes?" Jungkook said. She narrowed her eyes at him before a disgusted look flashed across her face.

"Who have you slept with?" She asked, poking the hickey on Jungkook's neck. The concealer must've faded throughout the day, Jungkook starting to feel sick inside. "Nobody mom, I burnt myself with my flat iron." Jungkook lied. "That's no burn, I'm not slow." She hissed.

"Mom..." Jungkook couldn't lie now. There was no way to. "Who was it?" She asked. Jungkook had begun crying. "Was it that Taehyung kid?! Do t tell me it was! Are you gay?!" She was yelling very loudly now. "And what about it!?" Jungkook snapped.

His mother looked at him in disbelief. "I can't believe you. Breaking the biggest rule we set for you. And you're gay?!" She sounded so grossed out. "So what? I love him and there's nothing you can do about it. He loves me more than you do!" Jungkook yelled.

It was silent for a while. Slap. Jungkook winced as he held his cheek. "Give me your phone." She said through gritted teeth. Jungkook hesitated. "Now!" She yelled and he flinched, handing it to her. "Go to your room and don't come out!" She said.

So Jungkook did. He close his door and locked it, searching his room for something. He swallowed thickly when he found the item, rope. That's all he needed. His desk chair, rope and the lighting attachment on the ceiling.

He tied it into a noose before setting it aside, trying to think of a way around his current issue but he couldn't find any.

Hours past and Mrs. Jeon's heart began to ache as she saw each call pass from Jungkook's phone, from 'Taehyungie❤️' She knew she shouldn't have been that harsh to him but he had to be disciplined somehow right?

And she honestly didn't even mind that Jungkook was gay or dating him. She was just too busy trying to protect him and keep him 'innocent' but it was too late for that.

Taehyung had the sense that something was wrong. Jungkook had promised to call him after school but he never did. He'd sent voicemails but Jungkook hadn't  gotten back to him yet.

Taehyung decided to go to his house, regardless of Mrs. Jeon. Taehyung made the right decision.