V

"No." Jungkook answered, a little confused. "Why not?" Taehyung asked. "Why are you asking me this?" Jungkook asked. "Well, since you weren't here yesterday, we were assigned to be partners for the history project." Taehyung said.

"What!?" Jungkook nearly yelled. He couldn't be Taehyung's partner for something again! "We might as well do something if we're going to be partners." Taehyung said. "Like what?" Jungkook mumbled. "You'll see." Taehyung smirked.

So later that day, Taehyung was at Jungkook's house. Jungkook's mother kept an eagle eye on Taehyung, afraid he'd hurt her son again. "Keep the door open!" She called to Jungkook as they went into his room to start the project.

"You aren't allowed to close your own door?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah." Jungkook said. "The hell? What else aren't you allowed to do?" Taehyung scoffed. "I can't watch tv through the week. I can't be out the house later than 6:00 p.m. I have to be in bed at 8:00. No drinking or smoking, or vaping. I can't watch anything over the rating of PG. No sleepovers, except Jimin and Yoongi. No swearing. No low grades and I'm not allowed to date until after high school." Jungkook finished the long list.

"Shit, your parents be trippin." Taehyung chuckled. "It's not that bad. I don't even really watch tv. Plus I have my phone, computer and laptop which they don't have control over." Jungkook said. "What happened if you break a rule?" Taehyung asked. "I'll be warned first then they'll ground me." Jungkook shrugged.

Taehyung smirked. "Interesting." He said. They did a bit of research for their project before Taehyung got extremely bored. "Let's break a rule." Taehyung said. "No." Jungkook mumbled, not looking away from his laptop. "Ugh, you're no fun." Taehyung flicked Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook blushed a little when he looked up and Taehyung was just staring at him. "You're not allowed to date?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah." Jungkook mumbled. "Why not?" Taehyung asked. "They don't want me to lose my virginity so early. Sex scares me anyway so I didn't plan on doing it. It's stupid. Don't worry about it." Jungkook said, not really caring he was telling things to Taehyung.

"You must like someone, right?" Taehyung asked. "Why do you care?" Jungkook snapped. "Chill out, ma. I was just wondering." Taehyung rolled his eyes and sat up. "Is it Jimin or Yoongi?" He asked. "What? No, they're an item already." Jungkook said.

"Wait, are you gay or straight?" Taehyung asked. "Why?" Jungkook asked. "So I can figure out who you like, dumbass." Taehyung snarled. "Watch your language." Jungkook said quietly. "Fuck language." Taehyung said, Jungkook giggling a little.

This was so weird, Taehyung was being...nice. A rare occasion Jungkook didn't think he'd witness. "I'm gay." Jungkook admitted, blushing a little. "What about you?" Jungkook asked. "I dunno. I like this college chic, but there's a guy in our grade who's really cute." Taehyung confessed, admiring Jungkook's baby-ish features as the boy looked at his laptop screen.

"Oh. That's cool, I guess." Jungkook said. "Who do you like?" Taehyung asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Obviously a guy, but as much as I want him, I can't have him." Jungkook said. "Why not?" Taehyung asked. "Well, I can't date. And, he likes someone else." Jungkook pouted cutely, Taehyung internally awing.

"Hey Jungkook?" Taehyung asked. "What?" Jungkook asked. "Break a rule." Taehyung smiled evilly. "No." Jungkook shook his head. "Come one, just swear once in front of your parents." Taehyung nudged him.

"Absolutely not." Jungkook closed his laptop. Jungkook's mom walked into the doorway. "Taehyung would you like to stay for dinner?" She asked, trying her best to forgive the boy for what he did. "I'd love to." He said politely, Jungkook's mouth falling open. "Okay, well, dinner is ready boys." She said before walking back downstairs.

"Do it, or I'll tell everyone you're afraid to have sex." Taehyung said. "You bitch." Jungkook said angrily. "Call me that again, I'll hit you." Taehyung growled, Jungkook scared and turned on at the same time.

Dinner was exceptionally awkward. "So, you like jazz?" Mr. Jeon asked Taehyung. "Oh my god, dad you're the only person who likes jazz here." Jungkook said, embarrassed by his father's interest. "Eh, it's alright. It helps me get to sleep after a rough day. Bossa nova is pretty chill." Taehyung said.

"Oooo, nice!" Mr. Jeon said, the two high-fiving each other. Jungkook wanted to smash his face into his food as they conversation about, ugh, jazz. Jungkook's parents began talking about work so Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"Do it, pussy." He mouthed quietly. Jungkook half heartedly hoped he was the one Taehyung thought was cute. He had to impress him somehow so what harm would it be to break one rule.

Jungkook intentionally knocked over his glass of juice. "Shit!" He nearly shouted. "Jungkook! Watch your tone!" His mother warned. "Sorry." Jungkook mumbled as he got up to go to the kitchen and get a towel.

"I'll help him." Taehyung said and got up to follow. "See, wasn't that hard." Taehyung smirked as Jungkook sent him a glare. "It was." Jungkook said as he reached for a towel upon a shelf. Taehyung took time to check the boy out, Jungkook's tight jeans giving Taehyung a great display of his bottom.

Jungkook grabbed the towel and turned around, blushing when he saw the way Taehyung was looking at him. "Dweeb." Taehyung chuckled as they walked back to the table and cleaned up the mess Jungkook created.

It was about time for Taehyung to leave, Jungkook walking him to the door. "Um, the project isn't due until next week so, I guess I'll just come over to work on it." Taehyung said. "Okay." Jungkook said, a cool breeze flowing through the doorway.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip slightly. "I'll see you." Taehyung said. "Y-Yeah. See ya." Jungkook said. "And Jungkook?" Taehyung turned around. "Yeah?" Jungkook mumbled. "You say anything about this? I'll hurt you worse than you can imagine." Taehyung's eyes darkened. "Okay." Jungkook nodded slowly.

He closed the door, a wave of emotion running through him. He rushed to his room name closed the door, not caring he was breaking a rule. He walked into his bathroom, breaking into tears. How could Taehyung be so nice to him, only to threaten him?

It didn't make sense to Jungkook. He though they were having a good connection and bonding but no. He pulled out the blade and began creating new cuts on his skin.

Taehyung walked into his house. "Where have you been boy?" His father yelled, not even drunk surprisingly. "Out." Taehyung said. "Where?" He yelled. "With a friend." He shrugged. "I told you, you were grounded for a week! Not allowed to hang out with friends and you didn't listen you brat!" His father slapped his cheek hard, Taehyung wincing as he held it.

"Hey, stop!" His mother walked in quickly. "You're such a disappointment to me! Why couldn't you be like your brother! A perfect son I can't get back because of you're foolish, reckless behavior!" His father yelled and punched Taehyung right in his tummy, Taehyung collapsing to the ground. His father kicked him twice before his mother stepped in and stopped him.

"Stop it! Enough! Hurting him isn't gonna bring his brother back! It was an accident!" His mother yelled. "And it was his fault! His damn fault!" He heard his father yelled. Taehyung escaped to his room, slamming the door shut and locking it.

He rather have Jungkook's life. The boy was so pure and had nothing to worry about when he came home. Had two loving parents. Taehyung hated his father. Taehyung didn't meant to cause that horrific accident. Not at all but his father thought otherwise, and hated his own son for it.

He needed Jungkook so badly. To hold him and tell him all his problems in hopes they'd just disappear. But that would be so damn hard to have Jungkook and not have the anxiety about losing popularity of his intimidation to others. That was harsh reality at its best.