XXIII

A loud smack was all you heard followed by crying was all you heard in the hallway. Taehyung had defended Jungkook, but not the way he should've. He slapped Yejin across the face.

"How dare you!" She cried pathetically. Taehyung showed roughly. "You bitch!" He yelled angrily. "Fuck you! Fuck you and Jungkook. I hope he burns in hell!" Yejin shouted and Taehyug lost all cool, attacking her.

It took multiple teacher to pry Taehyung off of her. Yejin ended up going to the hospital while Jungkook was sent home for a the rest of the day to clean all the paint off of him.

Taehyung sat sat in the office as the principal yelled at him, a no expression on his face. Taehyung's mom came to get Taehyung. She wasn't necessarily mad, just disappointed on how he handled the situation.

The arrived home and she sat him down in the living room. "Sweetie, what's going on? You've never lashed out like before?" She asked. And that when Taehyung broke.

For the first time in ages, he had a meltdown. And for the first time in ages he allowed his mother to hug him tightly. "Shhhhh. Get it all out." She whispered as she trolled his hair.

"Tell me what's going on." She said. Taehyung sniffled heavily as he wooed a few tears. "She w-won't leave Jungkook alone." Taehyung chocked out. "And I-I'm scares because Jungkook has suicidal thoughts because o-of her and I c-can't lose him." Taehyung sobbed.

His mother fully understood how serious this really was. He explained more about how Yejin put herself in Taehyung to frame him for cheating and forced Jimin to write the mean message in Jungkook's locker.

/////////////

Jungkook sat in his bed after a long, exhausting shower of getting that paint off of him and his hair. He called Taehyung immediately, biting his lower lip nervously as he waited for him to answer.

"Baby?" He heard Taehyung answer the call. Jungkook stomach did a thing that made him stumble in his words. "T-Tae? Are y-you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly. He didn't expect him to lash out like that either.

"Yeah I'm fine. I don't know what came over me." Taehyung said. "It's okay. She deserved it." Jungkook mumbled. "Kook, you haven't harmed yourself at all lately, right?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook bit his lower lip once again. "Kookie please tell me you haven't?" Taehyung sounded like he was going to cry. "I'm s-sorry,Tae." Jungkook whispered as he rubbed the scars on his wrist.

"Baby, I love you too much to have you leave me. Please don't leave me." Taehyung was in tears again. "I'm not, I-" Jungkook heard sniffling from the other line.

"Taehyungie, are you...crying?" Jungkook asked cutely. That just made Taehyung feel worse. "Oh, Taehyungie don't cry. I'm on my way over." Jungkook said quickly before he hung up.

He quickly put his boots and coat on before running downstairs. "Where are you headed, sweetie?" He heard his mother ask. "Taehyung's house. He's feeling really upset about what happened today." Jungkook said.

"Oh okay. If you're coming back, don't be back too late. But if you spend the night just text me." She said and Jungkook nodded before leaving.

He arrived at Taehyung's house and knocked a few times. Promptly, Taehyung's mother opened the door. "Hello Jungkook, nice to see you. Taehyung's in his room." She said and Jungkook thanked her before walking up the stairs.

He opened Taehyung's door and saw him wiping tears away, his eyes red and puffy. Taehyung stood up to grab a tissue but Jungkook had ran over to him, wrapping his arms around Taehyung neck and hugging him tightly.

Taehyung hugged back even tighter, Jungkook ignoring that he could barely breathe in the older's grip. "It's okay, Taehyung. I'm here." Jungkook whispered as he kissed his cheek and rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Kook, I got suspended." Taehyung whispered. "And Yejin didn't?!" Jungkook asked. "No." Taehyung said. Jungkook caressed his face and wiped his tears away. "You have to tell the principal to look at the cameras. To prove she did everything wrong." Taehyung said.

"Okay." Jungkook said. "Are we still going on our date for your birthday on Saturday?" Jungkook asked. "Of course we are." Taehyung said. "Like I said before, karma is a bitch. Yejin will only get what she gave." Taehyung said.

"Do you want me to spend he night?" Jungkook asked. "Do you have clothes for tomorrow?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah." Jungkook said pointing to his backpack.

He took it off and set it down, Taehyung pulling him closer by his waist. It was already warm enough in Taehyung's room because of the fireplace but Taehyung's messy styled hair and piercing gaze made things hotter then they needed to be.

"You know, I miss you wearing your glasses." Taehyung said. Jungkook didn't know what to say to that. He hated wearing his glasses. "They make you look so cute, and pretty." Taehyung kissed his forehead.

"I g-guess I'll start wearing them again." Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung smiled and made Jungkook look him in the eyes. Jungkook gazed at Taehyung's lips for a second before looking back into his eyes.

Taehyung did the same thing and chuckled softly before locking lips with Jungkook. The smaller placed his hands on Taehyung's chest, Taehyung's hands subtly beginning to roam around Jungkook's waist and below.

Jungkook parred his lips slightly, allowing Taehyung's tongue to enter and interact with Jungkook's. Taehyung slowly laid Jungkook down in his bed and climbed in between his legs, their lips never parting from each other's.

Taehyung slid his hands up the sides of Jungkook's sweater and moved his lips down to kiss and suck at Jungkook's neck, leaving a small bruise on his soft, milky skin. Jungkook gasped quietly as Taehyung kissed at his good spot, a small whine leaving his lips.

He gently pushed Taehyung's lips away from his skin, Taehyung giving him a confused look. "What's wrong?" He asked, rubbing circles on Jungkook's sides slowly. "Um, it's just that, I kinda wanted to save this for Saturday. A-After our date?" Jungkook suggested.

"Oh..." Taehyung said and smirked playfully. "Sure, we can wait until then." He winked at the younger. He placed a warm, chaste kiss on Jungkook's lips before removing himself from off of him, standing up to go change into his pajamas.

"Did you bring pajamas?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook facepalmed. How could he forget his pajamas?! "Didn't think so." Taehyung laughed teasingly. He gave Jungkook a hoodie, Jungkook going into the bathroom to change.

Taehyung simply wore a pair of grey sweatpants and a white T-shirt. Jungkook placed the hooding over his head, the thing way too big for him.

He exited the bathroom, Taehyung laying in the bed with a smirk playing upon his lips seeing Jungkook's glorious thighs on display. "Thiccc with three c's." Taehyung said and Jungkook blushed, covering his face with the sweater paws.

"Don't say that~" He whined. He shyly climbed into bed next to Taehyung, burying his face in his shoulder. "I hate you." Jungkook pouted. "Love you too, bunny." Taehyung stroked his hair.

"Aww, I won't see you in school tomorrow." Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung couldn't help but awe at Jungkook big, pouty puppy eyes. "You'll see me after tomorrow on Saturday, silly." Taehyung booped Jungkook's nose.

Jungkook giggled, showing his adorable smile. "I love you, cutie." Taehyung swung his arm around Jungkook, keeping the boy secure in his embrace. "I love you too." Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung switched off the lamp, leaving the two in nearly total darkness, the moonlight shining through the large window. "I hope we can stay together...forever." Taehyung murmured. "Me too." Jungkook said.

He scooted as close to Taehyung as he could so that their bodies touched, Jungkook humming in delight at the comforting warmth Taehyung offered. He really did hope with his everything that they stayed together.