VIII

Thankfully, when they arrived at Jungkook's house, his parents weren't home. Taehyung parked across the street and the entered the house. Jungkook held Taehyung's hand as they walked upstairs and entered his room, Jungkook closing the door.

"I broke so many rules today." Jungkook had a sudden realization. "That's good." Taehyung smiled lightly. "Um, I guess I'll just sleep on the floor." Jungkook said after changing into his pajamas.

"Why? Just sleep next to me?" Taehyung said. "You sure?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung reached over and pulled the smaller boy next to him. He pulled the comforter over them and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist.

"Are you comfortable with me touching you?" Taehyung asked. "I don't mind. It feels...nice." Jungkook hummed, melting in Taehyung's embrace. He couldn't believe he was really the one. It was going to be hard keeping their relationship secret from everyone, especially his parents.

They heard the front door open and Jungkook tensed. "Don't say anything until they go in their room." Jungkook mumbled, feeling Taehyung's hold become tighter on him. "Jungkookie?" He heard his mother open his bedroom door.

"Yeah?" Jungkook mumbled sleepily. "Goodnight sweetie. You're dad and I won't be here in the morning since we're going to work early. I bought some pop tarts for you, their cookie dough, you're favorite." She said. "Thanks mom." Jungkook said, his ear getting red as he felt Taehyung placing soft kissing on the back of his neck.

"Okay, see you sometime tomorrow afternoon." She said and closed the door. Their parents bedroom door closed. "Taehyung~" Jungkook whined in a whisper. "Sorry, I couldn't help it." Taehyung whispered back.

Jungkook turned to face Taehyung, their legs tangled together and arms wrapped around each other. "Why did you ever bully me?" Jungkook asked. "I dunno. I guess to distract myself from my him situation. I'm sorry." Taehyung said. "It's okay, I just wanted to know." Jungkook whispered.

"You can't tell anyone about us. Not even your friends Kookie." Taehyung said. "You called me Kookie." Jungkook whispered cutely. "Do you like that nickname?" Taehyung asked. "I do." Jungkook said. "Cool." Taehyung said, pecking Jungkook's forehead.

"Do we have to keep this a secret?" Jungkook asked sadly, Taehyung interlacing their fingers together. "Yeah." Taehyung said. "Oh, I think I know why." Jungkook mumbled. "You aren't mad because of that, right?" Taehyung asked. "No, I understand. I just wish it didn't have to be that way." Jungkook pouted.

"I'm sorry. I'll find ways to still be touchy with you, even at school." Taehyung said. "Wait-" He suddenly said. "Will you be my boyfriend Jungkook?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook could barely see his face in the dark room, the moonlight dimly showing through the curtains.

"You really mean it?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah. I really like you." Taehyung said, blushing but Jungkook couldn't see. "Yes." Jungkook said and Taehyung kissed him again. "We should go to sleep. We have school in the morning." Taehyung said. "Right." Jungkook said and rested his head against Taehyung's chest. He couldn't be happier.

++++++

The next morning, Jungkook woke up and Taehyung wasn't in the bed anymore. Jungkook panicked because he began thinking last night really was a dream until he heard the shower on. 'Duh' Jungkook thought to himself and smiled. He really was Taehyung's now.

He heard to shower shut off and sat up, running his fingers through his cutely messy, fluffy hair. He looked up as his bathroom door opened and blushed profusely when Taehyung stepped out, only a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair damp and droplets of water all over his skin.

Jungkook averted his eyes away and covered his cheeks with the comforter. "Um, what did you do with my clothes?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook pouted to his desk. "You can borrow some of mine." Jungkook said quietly.

Taehyung walked over to Jungkook who looked up at him. Taehyung leaned down and pecked his unsuspecting lips, startling Jungkook a little. "Good morning." Taehyung smiled warmly. "H-Hi." Jungkook stuttered.

"Did you sleep well?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded. "That's good." Taehyung hummed and walked into Jungkook's closet. Jungkook got up and took a shower as well. He changed into a black sweatshirt, black cargo pants and a pair of black boots, wearing a black bomber jacket to top the look off.

"Emo." Taehyung teased him. Jungkook frowned. "E-boy." Jungkook retorted. Taehyung had on a black T-shirt with a white and black striped shirt underneath it, a pair of black ripped skinny jeans on and a pair of black Vans. "It was the only least baby-ish thing you owned in your closet." Taehyung shrugged. "Uh-" Jungkook scoffed.

"It's cute, not baby-ish." Jungkook said. "I'm kidding, cutie." Taehyung cupped his cheeks and kissed the tip of his nose. "It's adorable. Especially when you wear overalls." Taehyung said. The two ate breakfast before leaving school, driving in their own cars so it didn't look suspicious.

"Remember what I said." Taehyung said when they got to school. They parted ways and Jungkook went to his locker. "Hey Kookie." Jimin said. "Hey." Jungkook was smiley and his cheeks were still pink. "What's with you?" Jimin asked. "Nothing." Jungkook swooned as he thought about what he'd do with Taehyung after school.

"Um, obviously something? Are you seeing a guy?" Jimin asked. "No! What makes you think that?" Jungkook blurted. "I dunno, you're blushing and your voice is airy soooo." Jimin shrugged. "I can't say. But it's awesome." Jungkook held his heart and sighed. "Sheesh, some guy this must be." Jimin giggled as they walked around the school before the bell rang.

Math class was joyous. The two lovebirds passed notes to each other with cutesy messages in them without being caught. Jungkook was able to focus too so he wasn't randomly called on. But, the strangest thing happened in the hall.

Taehyung shoved Jungkook as he walked past a group of guys, Jungkook falling as they laughed and high-fived Taehyung. Jungkook looked at him with a hurtful expression, Taehyung smirking at him as he walked off.

At lunch, Jungkook ate with a slight frown, Taehyung feeling bad for doing that to him. "Joon, if I tell you this, you promise you won't tell anyone?" Taehyung asked. "Of course. I'd never tell your secrets." Namjoon said. "Okay. I'm in love with Jungkook and we're dating but like, the DL." Taehyung said quickly but Namjoon caught it.

His eyes widened as he chocked on his fries. "Are you for real?!" Namjoon asked, happy for Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung nodded shyly. "Awww, I just knew you'd pick him instead of that hoe from that university. That's so cute." Namjoon said.

"I wanna take him to homecoming, but then everyone will know." Taehyung sighed. "If you love him, you shouldn't care what other people think out your relationship." Namjoon said. "You're right. It's just, I can't help it." Taehyung sighed. "You'll figure things out." Namjoon said.