XVI

"Where are you going?" His mother asked. "I'm sleeping over at Jimin's. He's feeling down. You can ask him." Jungkook lied. His mother narrowed her eyes. "Alright, don't do anything dumb." She said and Jungkook nodded before leaving.

Of course, Jimin was helping Jungkook by going along with the lie. Once at Taehyung's, they went into his room and sat on his bed. "Where are your parents?" Jungkook asked. "My mom and dad are on some couples retreat to ty and save their marriage. To be honest, I don't think that's helpful. My dad is crazy and abusive. He needs rehab." Taehyung said.

"Well, I hope things get better with him." Jungkook said quietly, fiddling with his long sleeves. Taehyung smiled and caressed Jungkook's face. "I'm glad I got the old you back in time. I like this version of you better." Taehyung said. "I like this version of you better too." Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes.

For once, Taehyung felt accepted for himself. Not fitting into what other people thought he should be. Jungkook leaned in and connected their lips together, Taehyung holding one of Jungkook's hands.

He slowly laid Jungkook down and climbed on top of him, the smaller wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung moves his lips down Jungkook's neck to his good spot, kissing there until he earned a quiet moan from the boy.

"Tae?" Jungkook breathed out, looking into his lover's eyes. "Hm?" Taehyung hummed. "I want you." Jungkook whispered, biting his lower lip. "You sure you're ready?" Taehyung asked with a smirk. "I wouldn't have said I want you, would I?" Jungkook teased back.

Taehyung chuckled lightly before leaning back down and pressing their lips together. His hands slipped up the sides of Jungkook's sweater before pulling it off of the boy.

Jungkook blushed heavily, Taehyung giggling at how shy he still was. He took off his shirt as well, Jungkook covering his eyes. "You know, I'm starting to think you're not ready for this." Taehyung laughed. "I am!" Jungkook whined as he opened his eyes and took in the sight of Taehyung shirtless.

"Like what you see?" Taehyung teased. "Yeah." Jungkook said boost. He kissed him again, deeper this time as it turned into more of a makeout. He slowly ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair as Taehyung began sliding Jungkook's pants off.

Jungkook shivered as the cold air hit him. He pulled away from the heated kiss. "Tae, I'm cold." He said cutely. "It's alright, I'll warm you up in minute." Taehyung smirked. "Taehyung!" Jungkook blushed once again. The boy laughed before pulling the comforter over them.

"Better?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded. Taehyung began trailing kisses down Jungkook's neck chest, leaving small hickies place to place. Jungkook only hoped his parents wouldn't notice. As he did that, Jungkook reached for Taehyung's belt, unbuckling it allowing Taehyung to slide his pants off as well.

Once Taehyung reached Jungkook's boxers, he kissed his tummy softly before pulling away. "Can I go further?" He asked and Jungkook simply nodded. He took Jungkook's boxers off, Jungkook's face turning dark red. "God, you're already so wet." Taehyung groaned in his ear as he stroked the tip of Jungkook's precum-covered dick.

"Ahh-Tae-" Jungkook moaned, gripping Taehyung's wrist to push it away. Taehyung slid his boxers off, the two naked now. Jungkook regretted being under the comforter because now it was hot, to the point where he'd already began sweating, as well as Taehyung.

Taehyung reaches over and opened his nightstand drawer, pulling out a bottle of lube. "Is this going to hurt? Jimin says it hurts during your first time." Jungkook worried. "No, it's not going to hurt like he says it does. Jimin's just dramatic.." Taehyung chuckled quietly as he put a generous amount of lube on his erection.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be gentle, okay?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, looking into his eyes. "I love you." Jungkook mumbled. "I love you too." Taehyung smiled softly.

He grasped Jungkook's sides as he slowly, and gently entered him. Jungkook winced from the tense, yet bearable pain. Taehyung noticed and kissed his cheek. "Relax Kookie, I got you." Taehyung whispered in his ear, kissing and sucking at his neck to distract him from the pain and it worked.

After 10-ish minutes, the pain turned to pleasure, Jungkook a moaning mess. It felt too good to handle. Taehyung went a bit deeper and picked up his pace. "Damn, you feel so good." Taehyung groaned in Jungkook's ear as the boy's walls clenched around his dick.

Taehyung groaning in his ear like that was the biggest turn on to Jungkook ever and it honestly made the experience a hundred times more sensual than it already was. "Fuck-" Jungkook's mind was just elsewhere at the current moment and tears were brought to his eyes.

"Babe, what's the matter? Does it hurt" Taehyung stopped. "N-No, just keep g-going-ah~" Jungkook whimpered. Taehyung continues but slower. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook's eyes half closed to prevent more tears from falling.

"My stupid p-parents." Jungkook mumbled. "Kook, don't worry about your parents. No matter what, I'll always be here for you, and I love you. You know that." Taehyung groaned as he felt his climax arising. "I love you too- ahh Tae right there~" Jungkook breathed out at Taehyung slammed right on his prostate.

"I'm so close-" Jungkook felt it coiling deep in his tummy. Taehyung went harder until they both reached their peaks at the same time, Jungkook running his fingers through Taehyung's damp hair.

"Fuck, that was so good." Taehyung breathed heavily as he placed a chaste kiss on Jungkook's lips and his neck. He looked into Jungkook glimmering eyes, gently stroking the hair that clung to his forehead. "Kookie?" Taehyung whispered. "Hm?" Jungkook hummed, caressing Taehyung's face.

"Whatever happens when your parents eventually find out about us, just know that it won't change anything between us. I'll always love you." Taehyung breathed out. Jungkook pulled him down for a longer kiss, savoring every last second. For some reason, it felt like he'd never get to do this again.

"I love you too, a lot." Jungkook was tearing up again. Taehyung smiled comfortingly and kissed his forehead. "Let go clean up and go to sleep, okay?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

They took a shower together which took almost an hour because Jungkook just kissed him and hugged him for the longest time. After, they got into their pajamas and laid in bed.

"Everything alright with Jimin?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah." Jungkook said quietly. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook and pulled him closer into his embrace, their legs tangled together.

"It's just, coming out to my parents is going to be rough because they don't support the lgbtq+ community. Even if they did, they wouldn't support our relationship because they hate you." Jungkook said. "Welp." Taehyung laughed bitterly.

"Even as much as we try to hide it, they'll find out eventually." Jungkook sighed. "Don't think about that right now." Taehyung said. "M'kay." Jungkook mumbled and nuzzled his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck. "Sweet dreams baby." Taehyung whispered.

...