XV

School the next day was a little rough for Jungkook. Well, not as much as you think. He walked into school by himself because he had to be dropped off by his mom. She had began to suspect things about Jungkook and Taehyung but wasn't sure.

He walked down the halls with a glum look, passing Jimin who looked sad as well. He didn't want Jungkook to be mad at him over some stupid little thing he did with Taehyung years ago. Jungkook opened his locker and set his jacket inside, sighing heavily.

He felt someone's strong, warm arms swing around his torso, allowing a small smile to appear on his lips. "You look cute today." Taehyung whispered in his ear, placing a kiss on the name of his neck. Jungkook had on an oversized burgundy long sleeve and some black cargo pants. Anytime Jungkook wore giant clothes, he looked adorable. Especially with his long fluffy hair and glasses.

"Are you feeling any better?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook closed his locker and turned to face Taehyung, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Not really." Jungkook admitted. "You didn't hurt yourself, did you?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook gulped and looked away. "Kookie, please tell me you didn't....." Taehyung hoped. Jungkook, sadly, did add to the cuts on his arm. They were larger now as well. "Tae, don't talk about that right now." Jungkook pleaded. That hurt Taehyung's heart a lot.

"I'm sorry, I'm just worried for you." Taehyung said. Jungkook stood on his toes slightly and pressed their lips together, a mixture of reactions coming from the students around. The immature ones went 'ewwww'. The supporting ones went 'awwww'. The gossipers went 'omg' and the teachers hollered "PDA! PDA!"

Jungkook pulled away and blushed at the fact a teacher saw. "They're so irritating." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I think my mom is getting suspicious of us." Jungkook said worried. "If your mom and your dad loved you, they'd support your relationship with whoever you love." Taehyung said.

"It's all just making me feel sick. Let's just go to class." Jungkook mumbled. The two walked off, hand in hand, to class.

At lunchtime, Jungkook didn't sit with Jimin. "I can't believe he actually hates me now." Jimin teared up as Yoongi sat beside him. "Hey, don't cry baby." Yoongi caressed his boyfriend's chubby cheeks. "It's so stupid why h-he's mad! It happened years ago and I stopped liking Taehyung right after. Jungkook didn't have a chance with him back the anyway and Taehyung didn't even like me back so I don't understand why he's mad." Jimin ranted, tears flowing out of his eyes.

"Because you never told him when it did happened. You know he hates when we keep secrets away from him." Yoongi said. "But he hid the fact he was dating Taehyung for weeks. That makes no sense!" Jimin was too overwhelmed to handle the situation right now.

Jungkook could hear some of the things Jimin was crying about and it made him feel sick to his stomach. He didn't hate Jimin, no. He could never hate his best friend. He was just being really bipolar right now.

"Hey?" Taehyung snapped Jungkook out of his mind. "Yeah?" Jungkook mumbled. "You should y'all to Jimin. It's not gonna make your situation any better. That happened so long ago." Taehyung said. "I know. It's just-" "Hurts. I get it but you're hurting him more." Taehyung cut him off.

"I'll talk to him after school." Jungkook whispered, swallowing the emotional lump in his throat.

Classes went pretty well though. He was able to turn in all the work he didn't do and get full credit because his teachers knew it wasn't like Jungkook to not to his work. This meant he shouldn't be grounded anymore.

After school, Jungkook grabbed his things, Taehyung standing with him, before walking to Jimin's locker. Jimin was slipping on his jacket, a gloomy look present in his face still. "Jiminie?" Jungkook said softly and Jimin looked at him.

"Jungkook I'm-" Jungkook cut him off and hugged him tightly, Taehyung smiling to himself. "I shouldn't have gotten mad at you, that was so petty of me." Jungkook breathed out, tears coming down his face.

"I've just been going through a lot the past month." Jungkook admitted. "I wish I could've been there to help you through it." Jimin said. "I know, but I didn't allow you." Jungkook sniffled. Jimin wipes Jungkook's tears away. "Is everything alright? What's been going on?" Jimin asked.

"It's a long story. I'll just call you later on today." Jungkook said. "Okay, just, please don't be doing anything dumb." Jimin said. "It's a little too late to be telling me that now." Jungkook sighed. "Just, don't worry be about it. I'll call you later." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded.

Jungkook left out the back door instead of the front but to his surprise, his mother was parked right in front of the sidewalk. "Get in the car, now!" She yelled. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who glared at Jungkook's mom.

"I'll text you later." Jungkook muttered before walking over to the car and getting in. "I thought I told you not to hang around him!?" His mother yelled. "Sorry." Jungkook mumbled. "You're luck you're not grounded anymore because you got your grades back up." She spat.

Once home, his father gave Jungkook his car keys back. "You stay away from Taehyung. He's a bad influence." His father said. "He's changed, I promise." Jungkook tried. "No!" His mother yelled.

"Fine, okay." Jungkook mumbled and went up to his room. He called Jimin and explained how bad things were for him. How he was cutting his wrist, drinking, stealing and doing some drugs. Also how Taehyung has changed for Jungkook,no longer fitting the 'bad boy' stereotype. Of course, Jimin was a crying mess as he scolded Jungkook over the phone but things were resolved with that.

Now, it was just a matter of getting his parents to accept his sexuality and his relationship with Taehyung. That would be the hardest issue to solve.

It was around 8 at night when Taehyung called and told Jungkook to come over. "Why?" Jungkook asked. "I just want to see you. That's all." Taehyung said sweetly. "Okay." Jungkook blushed. "I'll be over soon."