⋆thirty

sensation something wonderful or awe-inspiring

Sora

My plan was at it's ending point.

I knocked on the door sharply, taking a big step back and hugging my body tightly to regain some heat, my bones chilled and freezing. I had aproximately ten seconds to decide whether I wanted to run. Weirdly, that thought didn't seem all too inviting to me at that moment.

Unable to remain still from the cold, the rain pouring over me, wetting my hair and my clothes, I looked else where. The street ahead of me was quiet at that hour. Not one car had passed since I'd arrived outside of the familiar city apartment. The sky, adorned by it's stars, the moon just a slither, embelishing the blue vastness of it and lit up the dimly lit street.

I was so engrossed in the beauty of it, I didn't realize when the one boy I was waiting for, soaked in the rain, had opened the door, standing outside of his apartment just enough so that the trickling water didn't hit him.

He tilted his head, an expression of confusion and question mixed with a flash of amazement and disbelief remained on his face. "Sora?". His voice was breathy, words short.

Words were but a privilege, and I just stood there, not outing a syllable. He could see me. I was standing right infront of him, and his eyes stared at nothing but my semblance, not once averting somewhere else.

He was there; Jeon Jungkook. Yes, I had missed him, and most importantly I was a sucker for his honey eyes, for the dark locks that fell perfectly around his round face and for his rozy lips that curled up at the corner when all of the weight the moment carried soaked in.

"Who knew there would come a time where I'd be the one standing in the middle of the rain for you Jeon?" I chuckled. It was hard to fathom, but I owed more of an apology to the man infront of me than he ever did to me in the first place. I owed this to my pride. "I'm sorry".

He stood still, staring at his feet with a reforming smile. He rolled his eyes. Inhale, exhale. With a few long strides, his oddly familiar scent engulfed me as he approached me, and he came to a halt just a few inches away from me.

"You're sorry?" He asked.

"I was wrong".

His smile broadened, his face glowing with a euphoric emotion and the sparkles in his eyes appeared to multiply.

Even before I could blink, his warm hands cupped my face and his lips met mine in with a sweet taste. I leaned in, his warmth drowning me, blood boiling in his veins and muscles clenching as I clutched onto his shirt tightly. The kiss was intimate, short and hungry but feeling eternate. I pulled him away, palms full with his collar and lips lingering over his, just a breath away.

“Fuck” He muttered, a lustful fleck appearing in his eyes.

My eyes averted just for a second, and without an extra second to think I grabbed him by the neck, pushing him down and leaning his body onto mine, lips clashing together roughly and fast. It all happened fast.