⋆nineteen

cognizance comprehension, realization; awareness

Sora

“Sora, baby” Jungkook said, his voice raspy, sounding tipsy almost.

He approached my fragile figure and his long fingers moved over to caress my lips softly, yet his eyes scared me. They were ruthless and lustful. They were craving blood and I was the only living thing around.

Without hesitation, his lips met mine and moved against them hungrily. My back hit against the wall. I shut my eyes tightly in fear.

“Sora, Sora” Jungkook shook me out of my imaginative state, worrysome. “Are you okay?”.

I adjusted my vision, trying to realize what had just happened, but I shook it off. “I'm- I'm okay”. I cracked a weak smile, suddenly feeling uncomfortable in my own skin. I looked down at my fitted pants that hugged my legs tightly.

Jungkook moved a strand of my hair behind my ear, kissing the top of my head before seeking permission to collide our lips at once. I allowed him to do so, and he kissed me comfortingly. “Okay then”.

The cool wind blew on my face and my thoughts untangled in my headspace, searching for their source.

Jungkook's fingers tangled with mine. “Let's go, shall we?” I nodded sharply, busting a smile and basically letting him pull me to the bar.

“So... Mr. Jeon Jungkook” I muttered teasingly. “Is this concidered a second date?”

He shot a glance my way. “It can be concidered the thirtieth if you want to”. He rubbed our noses together. Aparrently he found that funny. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, I'd rather not” I replied surely.

Jungkook spun us right infront of the bar, and we were now standing face to face with it's entrance. It was a small bar with very few people, a bit rustik.

We took a seat at the counter, sitting on the tall barstools as the calm, nightly breeze hit right at that time, coming in from the many windows.

“What would you like?” The woman at the bar asked as kindly.

“I'll have a glass of red wine” I said, and Jungkook stared at me weirdly, probably recalling something.

“Make that two”.

The woman scribbled down our order and proceeded to get the wine from the cooler.

I looked next to me.

Jungkook's smile was so bright; it outshined the lights. His eyes though; they were different. They weren't peaceful or sweet, just for a moment. They were scary, just like they were before, but with the blink of an eye, they turned back to the same eyes I could get lost in wholely.