Felicity smiled at the redhead, "I see you've gotten better at taking apart and putting your gun back together." She eyed the gun that Chloe could've sworn she had put back into the desk drawer.

Chloe gave a nervous chuckle as she put the gun safely into her desk drawer, ignoring Barry's questioning looks.

"Rude-" Cisco finally told Felicity as he bit into his twizzler. Caitlin then said, "It is, of course, so wonderful to see you again Felicity. I'm just wondering how much of our operation she needs to know about."

Before Felicity could answer Chloe spoke from her chair, "She's good at keeping secrets, and she'd never tell anyone who the man under the suit is." Caitlin could hear the faithful tone.

Barry then spoke before he could think, "Yeah, Felicity works with the Arrow."

"Sweet!" Cisco called in a 'whooo' like tone.

"And you appearently are not-" Felicity looked to Barry as Chloe gave him a slight glare. Cisco then walked up to Felicity, who Chloe was now standing by seeing as she got up.

He pointed his twizzler at her, putting the pieces together, "Now it's all making sense. You know who the Arrow is." He paused and looked at Barry and Chloe, "Wait- Do you guys know who the Arrow is?"

Barry simply made an 'uhhh' like noise as Chloe gave Cisco a smirk, "Maybe, My dear Cisco- But then again maybe not!" She flashed him a wink. Ciscos face lit up - and turned a shade pinker - but before he could ask who The Arrow was, Felicity spoke awkwardly, "Let's just say that my team has a similar set up, but with more pointy objects."

Chole chuckled, "Ah- The Arrow sure does love threatening people with that bow of his." She then mumbled, "I almost got shot by Oliver Queen- Damn."

Barry looked at his sister concerned, seeing as he was the only one who heard her comment.

"Welcome, Ms. Smoak." Dr. Wells' voice snapped Chloe out of her silent tangent. Chloe looked to see how Felicity would react to the Dr. Wells. She was shocked, to say the least. "Dr. Wells? The Dr. Wells?" Felicity asked flabbergasted.

"Please, call me Harrison, Felicity." Dr. Wells kindly said.

Chloe furrowed her eyebrows but shrugged, she wasn't actually sure if anyone had called Dr. Wells his first name before.

"Oh- You know who I am?" Felicity asked still shocked. Dr. Wells then listed her achievements, "Ranked second in the National Informative Technology competition at age 19, graduated MIT with a master's degree in cyber security and computer sciences. I know who you are. I keep an eye out for promising talent in scientific fields." He told the blonde hacker.

"It's what brought me Cisco, Caitlin and Chloe." Dr. Wells looked over to the three, Cisco had a grin on his face while Caitlin and Chloe merely gave a small smile. "And I foresaw great things from you." Dr. Wells pointed out as he took off his glasses. There was a pause before Barry smirked at Felicity. "Speaking of great things, want to see something cool?" He asked with a shrug.

Barry was now running at lightning speed on the treadmill that was designed for him.

"How fast can he run?" Felicity asked, with one hand on her hip.

"He hasn't reached his top speed yet." Dr. Wells answered her before adding, "Theoretically speaking."

"So is he really okay?" Chloe heard the concern in Felicitys voice.

"His heart rate is within the normal range for him." Caitlin answered shrugging a bit.

"No- I mean, the lightning bolt changed him. Do any of you know how much?" Felicity asked the team. Chloe gave a tight lipped smile, "Yeah. . Of course I noticed- I usually notice everything that goes on with Barry. Even since we were little." Cisco then said, his voice wavering in uncertainty, "We know a fair amount."

"If everything about him is sped up, is he going to age faster?" Felicity questioned whipping around to face the four people behind her.

Before anyone answered she asked more questions, making hand movements as she walked around, "What would happen if he ran too fast? I mean would he just be running, and then, poof. He's just dust in a red costume?"

Chloe, Cisco, Caitlin and Felicity all turned to Dr. Wells. He nodded his head as he answered, "Everything we do here at STAR Labs is to protect Barry Allen. Trust us, Felicity, he is in very good hands here."

Chloe laughed, crossing her arms, as she told the blonde, "Yeah! And I'm here so you don't need to worry, why would I ever even put Barry in harm's way?" Before Felicity could give a response, Barry yelled, "Wanna see how fast I can run backwards?"

Oh God, Barry's gonna fly into the boxes... Chloe thought as she put her head in her hands, face-palming. Just as Barry started to run backwards, he quickly flew into the boxes like Chloe had thought. It created a loud thud.

"Don't worry, he heals quickly too." Chloe told Felicity not fazed at her brothers actions. Felicity just gave Barry a look of concern as he slowly got up a look of hurt and annoyance on his face.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1303

SORRY THIS IS SHORT I JUST WANTED TO GET THIS OUT!

So did you enjoy this chapter?

And good news! IM INTRODUCING LENNY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! WHOOO

Anyways it's 11 o'clock at night and I need to do my homework!

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛