65

>>>>

>>>>

*three and a half months later*

I was currently seven and a half months pregnant and to say my stomach was huge was an understatement. The weight of the babies was taking a toll and on me as my back would get spasms every now and then. I slowly walk up the stairs, one hand on my back and the other gripping onto the railing.

Chris and I were adding the finishing touches on the nursery today. We had to return the majority of the stuff we bought because we needed double of everything and we wanted their stuff to match so the room didn't look unorganized and messy.

We decided to stick with neutral and warm colours for their room, adding a few tints of color in each of their sections. The room was big enough for them to be able to have their own sides and big enough so that when they grew up they'd be able to stay in the same room and personalize it.

"Ella? I found the blankets for the cribs that you wanted", I hear Chris call out from downstairs, "I'm in the nursery". I hear him walk up the stairs as he walks into the room with two blankets for our little angels. "Just throw them in the washing machine and then we'll put them in their cribs", I say as he leans in to kiss me. "How's my beautiful wife and my two precious angels?"

"Our angels are doing just fine, however they're having a lot of fun kicking mommy, aren't you", I say to my stomach as I massage it. "I need to sit down", I tell Chris as I motion for him to help me. "I swear my stomach can't get any bigger", I sigh, breathless, "I'm so out of breath and my back is done for", I wince as I lay down on rocking chair in their room. "I'll give you a massage after. But for now, let's go downstairs and I'll cook us a nice meal and we can relax the rest of the day. I'll help you put on your pyjamas, okay?"

"God I love you", I breathe as he helps me up again. We walk into our room as I choose a pyjama to wear. Chris helps me get undressed and helps me put my pyjamas on as I hold onto him for dear life. "We still have to choose their names. I want them to be perfect", I sigh as I hug Chris to the best of my ability. "I know, we can look over the names we wrote down and see if there are any we'd like to add and then we can do a process of elimination"

"I never thought that naming my children would be so hard"

"I know, we'll figure it out though, we still have time", Chris smiles at me. I nod my head as we head downstairs. Chris places me one the couch slowly as he walks into the kitchen to prepare supper. "Mommy and daddy are so excited to meet the both of you. We love you both so much, more than you'll ever know", I whisper to my stomach. One thing I loved about being pregnant was the feeling that when I spoke, my babies heard me. Every time I spoke directly to my stomach they'd kick, and it made me so incredibly happy and overwhelmed.

Chris and I were more than ready for them. We couldn't wait to hold them, but we were obviously nervous because we'd have two babies in the house and it was our first time as parents. We had an amazing family to help us out though, and we are forever grateful for them.

"Ella supper is ready", I slowly get up off the couch and walk into the kitchen as Chris helps me sit down on the chair. Only two and a half months left and we'd be a family of four, and we were more than ready for our family to grow.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Today is my birthday!!! I'm officially seventeen years old today! I wanted to gift you all a new chapter for my birthday so here you go! ~Sabrina