36

>>>>

>>>>

"So you're moving in with biceps over here? Good luck" Anthony laughs as he looks towards the couple. "If I've managed to live with all three of you I think I can manage living with Chris" Ella states as she takes a bite out of her toast. Sebastian walks into the kitchen, a huge smile on his face.

"What's got you in such a good mood?"

Sebastian keeps quiet as he continues to hum. "Okay this is getting creepy. What's up with you?"

"Nothing" Sebastian says, a smile still prominent on his face. "Fine, whatever you say" Chris shrugs as he takes a sip from his orange juice. "Okay, okay, stop badgering me, I'll tell you" Sebastian exclaims flabbergasted. "But we didn't even—you know what, never mind" Anthony waves off.

"I just received a call from my agent and he told me I got the part for The Devil All The Time!"

Ella stood up from her seat, beaming with happiness and excitement, "Are you kidding me?! That's amazing, Seb! We have to celebrate. Dinner, tonight, my treat!"

"Ella you don't have to do that"

"But I want to and I will. Everyone be ready by four-thirty" Ella gets up from her seat once more, making her way towards Sebastian. "I'm so proud of you, Seb. I truly am. No one deserves this more than you do"

Sebastian pulls her in for a hug, nestling his head on top of hers. "Thanks, Ella bear. Now, I'm gonna go workout, anyone want to join me?"

Ella let go of him as she turned to the direction of her room, "I'll come with you, just give me a minute to change"

"I'll come. You can never miss leg day" Anthony states pointing to his legs. Chris shakes his head as he brings his cup to the sink, "I'll join you guys too."

"Great! Now go get ready"

***

"Oh my god I'm never working out with you ever again. That was torture" Chris places his hands on his hips as he desperately tries to catch his breath. "Oh quit being a baby. It wasn't that bad!" Sebastian says as he wipes his face with his face towel. "Wasn't that bad? I'm pretty sure my sweat was sweating, if that's even possible"

"Oh stop exaggerating! Anthony isn't complaining—" Sebastian trails off as he looks at the far end of the gym—where Anthony was puking. "Oh my god. Is he—?"

"I don't understand. It wasn't that bad!" Sebastian sighs. "Oh my god! That was an amazing workout, Seb. We have to do this more often!" Ella comes out from the changing room looking exhausted but overall happy. Anthony removed himself from the trash can as he walked into the men's washroom to brush his teeth. "I don't understand—how in the world are Anthony and I dying, while you are acting as if this was a walk in the park"