2

>>>>

>>>>

Today started off much better than the previous days. Ella woke up feeling more awake and relaxed but that could've been due to the nap she took quickly after she came home from work. She felt like today would be a good day and that brightened up her mood. She used to always have a negative mindset until her father constantly kept telling her to try and think positively and to not sweat the small stuff.

After her dad passed away she made a resolution to always have a positive mindset no matter how hard things may get. And ever since then it's seemed to work for her, luckily. Ella left her apartment a little bit earlier this morning in order to finally eat breakfast for once. Ever since taking on the job of being an assistant to Mr.Pierce she had no time for herself and always skipped out on breakfast.

She quickly walked into the café and spotted Jared from across the room. He waved her over with a beaming smile, welcoming her so effortlessly. "Hey, what're you doing here so early?".

"Thought I'd treat myself out for breakfast before work. I'll have the breakfast of the day with a coffee" Ella handed Jared the exact amount of money due, before moving to the side to wait for her order. "One sugar, one cream, right?"

"Yup! Anyways how are things going between you and that girl you like?"

"I don't know. She's giving me mixed signals and I don't like that. I just feel like she's not as invested as I am. I put an end to whatever we had going on. I'm sure I'll find someone soon enough. What about you? How's your love life?"

"Dry as ever-" Ella laughed. "-but I really want to find that special someone you know? I haven't been in a relationship in such a long time and I'm finally ready to put myself out there again. I mean I'm not getting any younger"

"Oh please, you don't age. You age like wine. You get better and better the older you get, but I'm sure that special someone will come around. You deserve it more than anyone I know"

"Jared have I told you how much I love you?"

"Everyday"

"Well I'll say it again, I love you. You're the best!"

"Here's your food, you better hurry up before your boss flips his lid. Oh by the way there's a little gift in that bag so open it when you get a chance to sit down"

"Again? You didn't have to Jared! I love you!"

"Love you too sweetheart, now go!"

                           ***

After finally making it to her office, Ella places the cups of coffee down, taking out her breakfast. She quickly ate her food before running off to everyone's office to deliver their coffees. Just as she was about to head back to her office, Mr.Pierce called out for her. With a sigh she turned back around and made her way towards his office. "How may I help you sir?"

Meant To Be {C.E}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara