20

^^ Axel will be played by Alex Pettyfer

>>>>

"Hey Ella, so I received a call from Anthony and Joe and they told me that they looked through all the security footage and not one camera was able to capture this Axel guy. Whoever he was, he must've known the ins and outs of the building and where all the cameras were. This was most probably planned" Liz informed Ella through the phone. Ella sighed as she massaged her temple. "So what are they going to do now?"

"Well they hired more security guards to keep watch around the building"

"Seriously that's it?" Ella questioned her frustratingly. She would've that they'd do more and she was quite disappointed. "They don't have any substantial evidence on this guy and he hasn't really posed as a threat so there's only so much they can do"

"I guess so, but something about him irked me. I don't know what it was about him that just made me overwhelmingly uncomfortable" Ella explained to Liz honestly. She was currently in the process of making herself breakfast before heading out to visit Dorothea for the day. "Don't worry about it Ella. Like I said, we've all got your back okay? We promise nothing will happen to you. The whole cast and crew have been advised about the situation so they're all on high alert now"

"Thank you Lizzie. I'll talk to you soon okay?". "Okay Ella. I love you"

"I love you too Lizzie".

***

"Ella! My gorgeous girl. How have you been?" Dorothea exclaimed as she pulled Ella into a hug. "I've been better but we're getting there" Ella smiled sadly. Dorothea sent Ella a sympathetic smile before instructing her to sit down. She did as told as she set down her bag right beside her. "So how's Chris? Is he treating you okay?"

"He's good. He's been working really hard these past few weeks so we haven't been able to see each other that much but we're good. We're together-" Ella clamped her hands over her mouth as she spoke those last words. She mentally cursed herself as she saw Dorothea's eyes widen. She knew right then and there that she messed up. "You're together?! Oh my goodness Ella! I'm so happy for you principessa. Nonno would be so happy for you"

"Please don't tell anyone. I wasn't supposed to say anything but it slipped" Ella begged her. Dorothea laughed as she looked at the younger girl. "Who can I possibly tell sweetheart? Unless you count the girls I play bingo with then you have nothing to worry about". Ella laughed as she looked at the only family she had left. It was moments like these that she truly cherished.

"We're planning on keeping it a secret from everyone for a while. We just want to enjoy our time together before everyone finds out and goes crazy. It's nice to have all this tranquility"