17

>>>>

>>>>

True to his word, Chris arrived at Ella's humble abode at exactly five o'clock on the nose. Luckily enough she was ready so when the doorbell rang she walked over to the door and opened it. She was instantly greeted with a beautiful smile that was plastered on Chris' face. He took her breath away every time and left her wondering how did she ever manage to get Chris Evans to like her.

"Are you ready to go?" Chris' voice brought her out of her daydream. Her head shot up, a blush making its way on to her face. She nodded her head, not being able to formulate a proper sentence. He lead her to his car, opening the passenger side door for her. She thanked him before putting on her seatbelt as Chris ran around the car to get to the drivers seat. Once he was settled in he started the car and took off down the street.

As Chris was driving he sneakily interlocked his hand with Ella's, not once making eye contact with her. Ella, startled, look down at their intertwined hands and smiled. Maybe Liz was right. Maybe she did deserve this.

Before Ella knew it they had arrived at the supposed restaurant that Chris and the cast were attending. The exterior of the restaurant was absolutely breathtaking and Ella could only imagine what the inside looked like—and the prices—. Ella was well off when it came to money, enough to support herself and buy herself necessities, but she certainly didn't have the money to spend on such a fancy restaurant, which made her feel sick to her stomach.

How sad would it be if when she got the bill she wouldn't be able to pay for it while everyone else at the table could? She'd feel left out and horrible and Ella came out tonight to try and heal and get better. She didn't want to have to worry about if she was going to be able to pay for her dish, she wanted to go out tonight and have fun, or at least try too. "Ella, are you okay?"

Ella looked up at Chris, sending him a reassuring nod. "Yeah, I'm fine". She gently squeezed his hand as they made their way to the restaurants double doors. Chris opened the door and held it open for Ella as she thanked him by placing a kiss on his cheek. What Ella didn't see was the blush that appeared on his face right after her lips touched his face.

Ella waited for Chris to walk in before they interlocked hands again. He lead her to a table in the back that was obviously reserved for the cast. She was greeted by a huge group of people, all of which she recognized and adored. Liz was the first one to get up and greet them. She engulfed Ella in a warm and loving hug before turning to Chris and giving him a playful punch to the chest.

Ella greeted the rest of the cast one by one before sitting down next to Chris. She reluctantly picked up the menu and opened it, scanning her options. Her eyes instantly traveled to the prices listed on the side of each option. She sighed a sigh of relief seeing that the prices weren't as bad as she had originally thought. Though the options were still pricey it was enough for Ella to feel as though she was just splurging and treating herself.