Kirishima's Babysitting

"You too!" I heard him shout back before we completely left the house and got into the car, "I hope they'll be OK..."

"Eijiro has babysat Tomoe before, we can trust him," Katsuki replied as I started the engine and sighed, "not to mention, I have cameras up so I can beat the crap out of him if he does something stupid."

I laughed.

"That was completely unnecessary," I replied before beginning to drive.

°🌺°

Kirishima's PoV

"Alright, little man, it's just me and you now," I looked down at the small blonde haired boy in my arms and walked to the livingroom where I laid him down onto the playing mat and watched as he violently threw his stuffed Cellophane doll back and forth. Poor Sero, what did he ever do to you?

Just as I was about to go and grab a drink, the crying began.

Considering the fact that I have babysat Tomoe more times than I can count and I've hung with the Bakugo family a crap ton of times, it doesn't change the fact that Tomoe's crying still makes me panic.

"Hey-hey," I picked him up and rocked him slightly, I still don't know the key to making babies shut up without a dummy, Katsuki has it down but he won't tell me, "are we hungry now?"

The only response I got was crying. Obviously, this child is a baby, only five months old, he can't reply.

"Let's see," I hummed, as Tomoe shut up and watched, "oh so you know what I'm doing, do you?"

I pulled one of the bottles of milk from the door of the fridge and put it in the machine that warms it up. Making sure not to make it too hot or too cold and then started feeding the e/c eyed baby in my arms as I walked back over to the sofa and sat as he downed the milk faster than Sato burned through his sugars for work.

Once he was done I burped him and then placed him on the play mat as I put the bottle on the side and then returned to my nephew who was happily beating up the Deku stuffed figure along with Cellophane. Poor Midoriya and Sero... I don't envy your stuffed forms.

2pm it's about time that he goes down for his nap, so time to change his nappy(/diaper)... The worst part of this...

°🌺°

I sat down on the sofa and sighed as I watched the baby monitor, after deeming that Tomoe was asleep, I placed the small green device onto the coffee table and pulled my phone out to look at the latest news.

My most recent rescue was up on number 4 trending. I wonder what's number o-- oh my-- y/n and Bakugo's photoshoot is number 1. That's... Interesting...

I mean, considering they somehow were rated the number one hero couple... It makes sense.

Y/n isn't a hero, she can't be a hero, but she has a crap ton of connections that helps all us heros out and the heros in training as well. So she's classed as our...connection hero? I think?

"Midoriya is in Glasgow with Iida, Uraraka, Tsu and Tokoyami, right?" I hummed to myself, "maybe I should call and see if anything interesting is going on."

A loud crying echoed in the building.

"After I go and see what's up," I laughed to myself slightly as I stood up and walked through the house and to Tomoe's bedroom.

As soon as he saw me walk in, he stopped crying.

I looked at my watch to see it was already 3pm.